[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph's Facebook

FYI:

Someone is posing as Ralph on Facebook asking several of us to wire money to the UK.

Unless Ralph has fallen upon hard times and it really IS him.

But no, it can't be, because THIS Ralph remember playing football at Carlo's house. While Mary and Cindy were there.

Last edited by marybrewster; 09-14-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Ignore it Mary - its bull

Now this may be some connection. Today I received several emails from the name Terrana entitled 'My Plight'! I deleted them all without opening them!

I just saw the same email in my inbox also from "Terrana" and another one with the same "My Plight" title from "Mia Rezendes". I didn't open either one of them. This really has me bothered because I've had this email address for over 5 years and never received a single spam email in all that time. So where did they get my email address? I'm not opening either one of them and will keep an eye on this thread to see what develops.

Oldies

Oh yes Oldies, I forgot that I had "Mia Rezendes" too!

I got one from him/her at hotmail

I found one in my gmail spam box from Mia Rezendes. I'll let google delete it automatically. And same email in my hotmail account spam also.

I'm waiting to hear from Google as to how to resolve this problem.