[REMOVE ADS]

The ebonys sing about life

Reel Music / P&C Records is reissuing this title on CD at the end of August.

However, we're missing a couple of credits due to as big PROMO stamp in gold on the jacket being retouched.

If any one has this LP Buddah BDS 5679 and can fill in these gaps, it would be much appreciated.

Recorded at.... ?
    Recording & Mixing Engineering [[?) David "Niitch" Damanion [[?)
    Assistance Engineer.... ?

Similarly, if anyone has an high quality scans of the labels of 45s used from this LP or Buddah b&ws from the time or any memorabilia they would like to donate, I can promise a nice thank you credit and a free copy of the CD.

Reel Music is trying to get back in the swing of things but it has been hard going this last year or so. I had a major death in the family earlier this year plus other bad stuff to deal with, but I am doing my best to get the label back on track.

This release will be in a 6 panel digi if I van get enough memorabilia and is remastered from first generation tapes.

I have to get stuff together in the next day or so, so any help is greatly appreciated.

I am very grateful for all the support I've had from SDF

For any help on this particular project, I can be reached at Paul@trafficent.com, for other notes please use the site email.

Thanks for all your help,

Best,

Paul

Recorded at Venture Sounds, Somerville N.J.

Engineer David "Nitch" Domanich

Assistant Engineer Henry Borysewicz

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=1704685

Do you want scans of the album cover? or the album disc?

regards Mike

PS Any update on Ivy?
    Last edited by MIKEW-UK; 07-06-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Paul

Good to see you back. Take it easy my friend.