[REMOVE ADS]

Listen up, gang.

Tomorrow morning Jesse and I are flying down to San Diego to spend a long weekend with Fred Saxon and his wife Lori. I need this break, big time, so please try and behave. If anything goes south, pretend you never heard of me.

Ralph,

Enjoy your down-time & don't give this place a thought while you're away. Turn off the cell phone, untwit you Twitter & only use snail mail & forget that there's such a thing as e-mail.

In the event that you don't pass through here for a few, let me be the first to wish you a very Happy Birthday & wishes for many, many more prosperous, healthy & happy years to come!

SALUTE!

Ralph, we'll all be good for a few days. Well, I'll be anyway! Enjoy!

Ralph go on and have a great, relaxing time. We'll be fine until you're back.

Marv

Turn on some music......do de do doo doo......

Oh yes, by all means, have a safe and wonderful trip [[...no, the subwoofers belong over there). Also, a blessed Happy Birthday to you and Russ [[...tell the caterer his equipment comes in through the back...). Don't worry about us, we'll be fine [[...yes, the feeding time for the tigers is scheduled for 4pm). Hope you get a chance to get in some playing time with Fred and we'll see ya soon [[HEY!!, the backline gear goes on stage LEFT!) ...gotta go

have a good trip.HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and forget sdf for a few days!

Happy B'Day to you and Russ from hot and steamy Detwah. Gawd I'm glad someone invented air conditioning. I still can't figure out how many of us played in clubs with no A/C in suits during heat waves and survived.

Have a fun time. Too bad you missed their fantastic fireworks show last night!

One suggestion, though, perhaps you shouldn't announce it every time you take some time away from the forum.

Happy B-day to the Terrana boys...I haven't been around as much lately, but I popped in, saw this and had to chime in!

Best,

Mark

Hope your BIG day goes well.
    We'll all be good boys while you're away [[well maybe).

Enjoy your weekend and have a great Birthday - you deserve a break.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I'm heading to the airport soon. See you all next week.

Best wishes for a happy birthday and a great weekend.