[REMOVE ADS]

Revilot Revue Vol 1 - Complete Singles Collection

I have had this in my shopping cart for ages but it never comes back in stock. Does anyone know why?

I'm bumping this thread

i've searched and it isnt anywhere is it?november 2011 release date and way over due!

Exactly. What happened to it?

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Exactly. What happened to it?
    Hello John i 've been wonderin' about the delay,Outta sight have now moved onto a Brunswick project due out anytime,looks good,Revilot has still not materialised,listening to the Sam and Dave cds from Edsel at moment, very good,hope you are well. did Bridlington soul weekender last week where you there, excellent,cheers,mate.

I understand that the Revilot release may have been shelved, due to track availability problems.
    A pity really as I know from personal experience the thought that goes in to making Outta Sight cd and vinyl releases interesting usually featuring unusual/unreleased tracks.
    francis t

Thanks Francis T.

I understand these kind of problems and it's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by francis t View Post
    I understand that the Revilot release may have been shelved, due to track availability problems.
    A pity really as I know from personal experience the thought that goes in to making Outta Sight cd and vinyl releases interesting usually featuring unusual/unreleased tracks.
    francis t
    Do Outta sight have a web page at all?
    Thanks

Yes but it's not upto date.

http://www.outtasight.co.uk/index.php

Thanks Mr Soul

Quote Originally Posted by snakepit View Post
    Thanks Mr Soul
    I' ve just seen the track listing for the Outta Sight " Soul galore " CD. Most disappointing, with many of the same old titles that have come out time and again. Marvin Smith's " Have more time " , for example. The other side, " Time stopped ", has never come out on any CD and was his only hit record. I really wish they could have shown some more imagination here.

Amithesameboy...Re "Time Stopped" I couldn't agree more, although I bought the CD for four songs I didn't have. Gremlins appear to have crept into the track listing on the back cover, no mention of track 20 "Just Love Me" - Sylvia St Claire, however there are 26 tracks on the CD & the booklet corrects the omission.

Quote Originally Posted by Amithesameboy View Post
    I' ve just seen the track listing for the Outta Sight " Soul galore " CD. Most disappointing, with many of the same old titles that have come out time and again. Marvin Smith's " Have more time " , for example. The other side, " Time stopped ", has never come out on any CD and was his only hit record. I really wish they could have shown some more imagination here.
    I agree...I had a difficult job getting hold of a copy of Time Stopped.........why it's not on the endless Brunswick CDs escapes me.

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakepit View Post
    I agree...I had a difficult job getting hold of a copy of Time Stopped.........why it's not on the endless Brunswick CDs escapes me.
    Hello people what are the new to cd songs on the brunswick cd,cheers.

Sweet, Sweet Revenge - Alvin Valentine
    A Lovely Way To Die - Jackie Wilson
    A Strange Way - Loreleis
    Just A Thing Called Love - John Parker [on a what I assume was a bootleg CD "New York.....In The Dark"]
    Just Love Me - Sylvia St Claire [on a what I assume was a bootleg CD "Soultown 3"]

are the reason I bought the CD, however it is frustrating that more thought was put into the track listing, I need "Love Makes a Woman" like a hole in the head, to name just one example, so let's have better value or I'll just stop buying them all together & what happened to the cardboard sleeves they used to come in?

honest man Guest
    Thanks MrSoul should i do it,maybe i will have to buy it to support future releases, they have done some great comps in past, cheers.

Honest man...the cd comes with a nice booklet with a potted history of each song, however it was worth buying just for "Just A Thing Called Love" at a running time of 1:46 easily the best track on the CD.