[REMOVE ADS]

Gotta be a proud Papa........no rolling stone there.......

What, no sagging jeans?

Seriously, 14???

WOW!!!

Way to break the stereotypes

Very nice Des, she's definitely got a set of pipes there. And only 14...it's scary to think how she's going to be as she grows & progresses. I might actually get to see you guys here in the apple at Carnegie, perhaps!

I wasn't expecting this when I clicked on those links. This young lady has quite a voice Des, quite a voice.

But I believe that I'd have been ready to pop some of the noisy folks dead upside the head.

Just kidding!

Great clip Des. Send my regards to the songstress, she's really grown vocally! Poor Juice...can't even sing in my dreams

WOW, what an amazing talent. Thanx for sharing

and ain't gathering no moss.....dub.

Thx Juice....Just visiting New York is on her Bucket List.....if u can have a bucket list at 14. She insists that it's gotta be a week.....so she can take it ALL in. O.....youth.

Thx Glencro.....She has 2 church dates lined up this summer. Her voice teacher at school believes it will help her relax more on stage.

My girl just landed the aria: "Libiamo ne' lieti calici" from La Traviata in Opera Camp...... a big change from last year when she got the Freshman Freeze.