[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross to become a Grand-mother again.

Chudney Ross has confirmed on her twitter page that her and her boyfriend are expecting their first child.

Congrats to the couple, the baby is expected to be born in September.
    I know Diana will be absolutely thrilled, her daughters are finally giving her grand-babies, better late than never.

[[http://twitter.com/ChudneyLRoss/status/218332496125886464)

Quote:
    21h Chudney Ross ‏@ChudneyLRoss
    Yep! September baby! RT @msirismg You've been dropping hints for weeks now! September baby?

30 Jun Chudney Ross ‏@ChudneyLRoss
    It's true and very exciting, @cocoabuttery! YAY!

28 Jun Chudney Ross ‏@ChudneyLRoss
    Aww... you are too kind! Thanks, @MrSuperstarX!

Than you, @jacksontalent! We are super excited!

So fun to meet @HeidiMurkoff on the What To Expect Fitness shoot! Very excited to be a tiny part of such a huge & exciting pregnancy brand!

28 Jun Heidi Murkoff ‏@HeidiMurkoff
    @ChudneyLRoss thank YOU for sharing your beautiful bump on WTE fitness video, sweet mama! Stay in touch and big hugs!

Booked my first modeling gig w/@expectingmodels! Always thought I would be in couture gowns on runways, but with a big belly is good, too!

Headed into the home stretch! Third trimester, here I come! Yippee....

Mahalo Kauai for a fabulously relaxing, sun and fun filled few days to celebrate my baby with my baby #babymoon Twitter / ChudneyLRoss:
    Last edited by David J; 07-02-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Chudney and her boyfriend? I wonder if Grandma Miss Ross will sing "Love Child" during delivery?

I jest, of course. Congrats on the expansion of the Ross family. I'm sure Diana is thrilled.

As a grandfather of 2 years & still feeling the glow, I'm happy for her because there's just no feeling quite like it.

My best to them & may their little one bring them as much joy as mine has given me.

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    As a grandfather of 2 years & still feeling the glow, I'm happy for her because there's just no feeling quite like it.

My best to them & may their little one bring them as much joy as mine has given me.
    I bet you are a real cute Grandpa Juice. I'm so glad your grandbaby is bringing you so much joy. Children are like heaven on earth. May God continue to bless you and yours.

Happy July 4th dear Juice.

Fondly,

Roberta

Tuesday July 3,2012
    Have your say[[0)
    Soul superstar DIANA ROSS is set to become a grandmother again - her youngest daughter is pregnant with her first child.

Chudney Ross, from The Supremes star's first marriage to music business manager Robert Silberstein, is due to give birth in September [[12).

The 36 year old revealed the news by posting a photo online showing her standing on a beach with her baby belly bulging out of a maxi dress.

In a post on Twitter.com, she writes, "Mahalo Kauai for a fabulously relaxing, sun and fun filled few days to celebrate my baby with my baby... babymoon. Headed into the home stretch! Third trimester, here I come! Yippee..."

She later updated her page with the message, "September baby!"

Singing superstar Ross first became a grandmother when her eldest daughter Rhonda gave birth to a son in 2009.