[REMOVE ADS]

"The Life of Michael Jackson"

I just saw this documentary by David Gest on BET. And this had to of been one of the most dignified and genuine takes on MJ Ive ever seen. The highlights were coverage of his Motown day which featured several Motown and Philly Soul artists who'd been overlooked in past retrospetives giving personal accounts on his younger years. Our old departed friend Weldon Arther McDougal III also gave insight [[the program was dedicated to his memory)! His manager and other close friends in his later years also clear up several rumors and allegations of which i'll leave to them to explain.

This is definitely a program i'd recommend to anyone looking for an honest depiction of "the Greatest Entertainer who ever lived"

I somehow missed this one. I'll check for it on the website and On Demand. Weldon was one of a kind and I'm sure we all greatly miss his input and humor.