[REMOVE ADS]

Benfica and Portugal soccer legend Eusebio displays great taste.....

i posted this on Soul Source UK...thought you might like it........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Love it. Thanks for posting.

probably taken around the time he was in england for the european cup final,wembley 29th may 1968.

just before or after manchester united became the 1st english team to win the competion 4-1

tamla617

I'm not such a keen follower of football, but I guess you'll not be too happy with tonight's result

westgrand...
    you got that right!but we werent good enough to be truthfull,our defence both rode their luck at times and defended like demons.
    had we won the shoot out we'd have been blitzed by the jare-mans in the next game!so thats that until more of the same in the 2014 world cup,if we get there that is!

Oh well. There's still the Olympics to come....

yeah,i'm looking forward to the football.but the whole over hyped thing is driving me bananas.but not exactly a suprise.
    the media treat the olympics as if it was a big pink fluffy rabbit,a charity case.it isnt. its a massive hard nosed monster and everyone gets sucked in.

There's a thread on the main forum - Top 5 Saddest Songs. I suppose over the years mine should be West Ham United's "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles". We'll see what the new season back in the Premiership brings.