[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    topdiva1 Guest
    Turner's two books I bet, are about to be released for the first time in Europe with updates - I bet that is what all the fuss is about! But I could be very wrong.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Topdiva, for a fan you sure are in Tony Turner's business. Maybe it would be best if Tony Turner not sit down with his biggest fan for an interview. Your intense interest in Tony Turner is making you come across like Kathy Bates in Misery. I hope you don't lock Tony Turner up in an isolated cabin, demand he write a sequel to All That Glittered and if he fails to cooperate you start amputating some of his assorted limbs and body parts.

Are you serious or did you fancy yourself funny - now that being said if you have a real question to contribute to my interview with Tony Turner - then feel free - if not - RELAX!!!!

MissLish Guest
    TopDiva? Are you not listening to the Johnny Midnight's Tammi Terrell' retrospective? Please do join us my darling!

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MissLish View Post
    TopDiva? Are you not listening to the Johnny Midnight's Tammi Terrell' retrospective? Please do join us my darling!

My dear thank you but I missed that - I did see the UNSUNG piece on Tammi - I felt very moved by it - and was shocked to know that she was only 24 when she passed away.

How was the Midnight Johnny presentation?