[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Originals

Originals

Why?How have i missed this class act?
    Great vocals great songs.
    As the '5th Top' i never thought anyone would touch Levi or Marvin or Junior, i have been proved wrong.

Marvellous.
    David London

I don't think the Originals ever got their fair due, David. An exceptional vocal group.

While this is one of my least favorite Originals' tunes, the remixing and accompanying video are exceptional.

I used to feel the same way Nabob.....but after going back over some of their album filler....it's grown on me over the years.

Davidr....it happens to all of us.

smark21 Guest
    Nice song, but the video is not the official video for the song. The footage is lifted from The Girl Hunt ballet sequence in the 1953 Fred Astaire/Cyd Charisse MGM Musical The Band Wagon. In the late 80’s Michael Jackson would use that sequence for his Smooth Criminal video.