[REMOVE ADS]

Now presenting..on stage..on the porch..in the basement..in the backyard???

It's s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y so let's take out our imaginations[yes you still have one some of you have just lost it in the attic of your mind]-ok we'll wait while you look for it but hurry up.....ok got it? Good now here we go...if you could do a set of music from your favorite group or soloist who would it be and what songs would you do? Don't give me that[but i can't sing]stuff didn't i say imagine,i would so a set of [smokey]opening with...train of thought-come roung here-being in love-i can't find-that's what love is made of-coincidently[closing number]hehe your turn!!!

I'd do some Smokey songs as well .. "Since I Lost My Baby", "Hunter Gets Captured By The Game" and "Ain't That Peculiar", which I have been known to sing along to on many an occasion [[when I know the neighbours are away) ..

Roger

My first thought was Stevie Wonder, but that would be a long set. I changed it to Luther Vandross and I'd sing "Never Too Much", "Make Me A Believer", "A House Is Not a Home", and "Superstar". I'd throw "She Loves Me Back" and "There's Nothing Better Than Love" [[Duet with myself, I guess) as an encore. Then, I would run out to the audience, cheer loudly, and drop money into a top hat for a job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by arrr&bee View Post
    It's s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y so let's take out our imaginations[yes you still have one some of you have just lost it in the attic of your mind]-ok we'll wait while you look for it but hurry up.....ok got it? Good now here we go...if you could do a set of music from your favorite group or soloist who would it be and what songs would you do? Don't give me that[but i can't sing]stuff didn't i say imagine,i would so a set of [smokey]opening with...train of thought-come roung here-being in love-i can't find-that's what love is made of-coincidently[closing number]hehe your turn!!!
    OK, I do not have a favorite band. I like too many of them to just have one fav.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    ok, i do not have a favorite band. I like too many of them to just have one fav.
    ok soulster then you could do a[compilation set]something for everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by arrr&bee View Post
    ok soulster then you could do a[compilation set]something for everyone!!
    Ah! I thought about it. Thing is, I don't think in terms of bands/artists, I think it terms of songs.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Ah! I thought about it. Thing is, I don't think in terms of bands/artists, I think it terms of songs.
    I do, as well. I'm kind of eclectic about it, too. My ultimate playlist for a personal concert would include the following [[which I sing in my car every time they come on):
    La Mer [[Beyond the Sea)
    Since I Fell For You
    Miss Otis Regrets
    Always and Forever
    Reasons
    The Lady is a Tramp
    Lush Life