[REMOVE ADS]

George Zimmeramn: Bond Revoked! It's back to jail for George!

Breaking news! MSNBC has just been reported that George Zimmerman's bond has been revoked and he must return to jail within 48 hours. It appears that Mr. Zimmerman and his wife lied about his financial circumstances in order to cover up the amount of money raised through his "legal defense" website. He has also not been truthful with his current attorney, Michael Marra.

Also, Mr. Zimmerman attempted to hide the fact that he held a second passport from the court. He lied to the U.S. Government when he claimed that his original passport had been lost. He applied for a second one and ended up with two passports.

This guy in my opinion is so very extremely dishonest that I don't how anyone can believe his account of what happened on the evening he shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

Marv

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Breaking news! MSNBC has just been reported that George Zimmerman's bond has been revoked and he must return to jail within 48 hours. It appears that Mr. Zimmerman and his wife lied about his financial circumstances in order to cover up the amount of money raised through his "legal defense" website. He has also not been truthful with his current attorney, Michael Marra.

Also, Mr. Zimmerman attempted to hide the fact that he held a second passport from the court. He lied to the U.S. Government when he claimed that his original passport had been lost. He applied for a second one and ended up with two passports.

This guy in my opinion is so very extremely dishonest that I don't how anyone can believe his account of what happened on the evening he shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

Marv
    I just got the same news from the Washington Post and the New York Times. I'd say Zimmerman's credibility just dropped below zero.
    Last edited by MotownSteve; 06-01-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Oh well the plot thickens. I have two friends of mine who believed Zimmerman was innocent and I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt when this story broke but when he didnt follow the instructions from the 911 call I knew he was not all he was cracked up to be.

It will be interesting to see how Sean Hannity spins this around.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    It will be interesting to see how Sean Hannity spins this around.
    He will have to do what Georgie has done..........LIE!

I wonder what 'ol Sean Hannity will say now. Oh, wait, I know, Faux will do what they always do, pretend the whole thing never happened and continue to bash Obama.

I'd rather the bastard stay in jail too, but, this is good. He will once again be electronically monitored, have a cerfiew, and his family has to come up with all that money just to get him back out on bond. He may as well stay in jail. I also think he was planning to flee the country.

My money says that the jury, should a trial take place, will let that asshole walk. No justice for a Black man.
    Last edited by soulster; 07-05-2012 at 07:32 PM.

I'd rather the bastard stay in jail too, but, this is good. He will once again be electronically monitored, have a cerfiew, and his family has to come up with all that money just to get him back out on bond. He may as well stay in jail. I also think he was planning to flee the country.

My money says that the jury, should a trial take place, will let that asshole walk. No justice for a Black man.
    The Judge also determined that Zimmerman was a flight risk especially after they learned of his second passport. He did tell them about that.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    The Judge also determined that Zimmerman was a flight risk especially after they learned of his second passport. He did tell them about that.
    Exactly. His defense donations dropped after he was jailed a second time. The guy looks more guilty all the time, and the latest discovery tells us tha he knows exactly what he did and is trying to get away with it.

I find it incredible that this guy profiled, stalked, provoked and killed an unarmed kid and they donate money for his defense. Incredible!!!

The NRA is behind the funding. All they care about is that they keep their little stand your ground laws.

Here's something that I just now thought of: you know how some states, like mine, have these gun laws that allow anyone over 18 to carry a gun and concealed without a permit? According to the laws, there is nothing stopping gang members from obtaining and carrying around guns. I'll bet these gun nuts would think twice if they realized that they also benefit from their stupid laws.

Zimmerman interviewed by Hannity. I found the comments by Phyllis Kotey very interesting. The same for Travyon's parents. http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...-murderer?lite

He will only do Faux news because the republikkkans are sympathetic to him there, and the will only give him softball questions. It also gave Zimmerman the opportunity to invoke God and prayer into the discussion. The use of God is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Bottom line is that he wants money for his defense and sympathy in the court of public opinion.

What an asshole!

He will only do Faux news because the republikkkans are sympathetic to him there, and the will only give him softball questions. It also gave Zimmerman the opportunity to invoke God and prayer into the discussion. The use of God is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Bottom line is that he wants money for his defense and sympathy in the court of public opinion.

What an asshole!

Total asshole. He killed that unarmed kid who was just walking home from the store! In any other situation, it would be called cold blooded murder and Zimmerman would not have gotten all of this press.

What an asshole!
    As Ms Kotey pointed out it seems he wanted a public forum where he would not be seriously questioned. I just saw some of the interview on TV and my feeling is what he is thinking/saying is separated from reality.