[REMOVE ADS]

A nice girl like you - The Intruders

Just got the fantastic 40th anniversary box set today and am wading through it disc by disc. Right now im listening to A nice girl like you, and am thinking, not for the first time, that it is surely not Little Sonny on lead - probably Bobby Starr. Any other thoughts on this theory ?

Hi!
    I have the spanish edition of the 45 "A Nice Girl Like You" backed by "To Be Happy Is A Real Thing". In the sleeve art appears the picture of the group in the barbershop seat [[the same of the "Super Hits" LP). Some years after I found the "Energy Of Love" PIR album and in the photos appears Little Sonny. I don't knows if this is a kind of auto-suggestion but I really "hear" Little Sonny on those tracks [[...?).

Cheers.

P.D. I also have received this morning my copy of the 10 CD box from amazon.es... I'm, by now, more exciting ending to read the book and the exhaustive discography...! :-)

I've been listening to the intruders a long time and i say it's little sonny on that track,cool song too!

I just went to youtube and listened. As a Lil Sonny aficionado, that is definitely Lil Sonny!

No mistaking it's Sonny from the Energy of Love album.