[REMOVE ADS]

Any Paranormal Stuff Ever Happen To You

Don't think I'm crazy "cause I ain't". In 1983 my 13 year old niece was killed on her way home from school in a horrible accident. I was really devastated as she lived around the corner from me and was at my house daily along with my girls. Almost immediately after she died, she started coming to me at night channeling through my husband. One night she gave me this..........she said Aunt Cyndy, "Mistakes are made to correct the future."

She changed my view on life after death by telling me in a detached way.........."Tell your sister to stop grieving for me as I have had many mothers." She said so many, many things and one night, she layed on top of me. I said, "Nikki, if that's you, do it again" and I felt her lay on top of me again. It's been years since I felt her presence as perhaps, she's been reincarnated, I don't know.

Again, Nosey ain't crazy and I haven't told you the half of it.

I have never experienced any paranormal stuff. If anything of the sort exists, there are scientific explanations for them.

Nothing paranormal, but something scary/weird. As a teenager, I was telling my cousin Tony about a B movie that had a scene at the end when a space ship landed in a field behind a little boy's house. The whole movie was set up by the little boy imagining that same occurrence at the beginning and although it was cheesy, it was a cool movie. I took a good five minutes to tell him about the film on his back stoop and as soon as I was done, we turned and saw the biggest, brightest, slowest shooting star ever seem to pick a spot to land behind the projects a half mile away. He looked at me, suddenly slack-jawed; I looked at him, suddenly wide-eyed...

We almost killed each other in order to get into his apartment first.

Has it? YEP! I would need to be paid to talk about some of it! hehehehehe! But yes it has happened.

Marv, remember when both Otis and Eddie said that Paul visited them the same night or something to that effect?

Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    Marv, remember when both Otis and Eddie said that Paul visited them the same night or something to that effect?
    Something to that effect. Several people that were very close to me...........

Also, only said that Paul came to him. Eddie one night on BET with Donnie Simpson said that Otis made that up. At least he [[Eddie) never received a visit from Paul Williams LOL!

I do however, believe that it happens or can happen from personal experience.

Many years ago, 1960 something, while in college in Philadelphia, I was on a date with a young lady and in talking about my family I mentioned I had not seen my grandfather for several months and that he was quite elderly. At the same time my younger brother was dropped off at our parents home in northern NJ, and his date said the house was dark. Like somebody died. Our grandfather died that night.

I've been paranormal for years[or is that abnormal??]heck im havin an episode right now...[or is this a rerun???]!!

I had a reading from a medium that was 100% accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by arrr&bee View Post
    I've been paranormal for years[or is that abnormal??]heck im havin an episode right now...[or is this a rerun???]!!
    JAI You so qwazy!!!! LOL!!!!