[REMOVE ADS]

Let's make Donna Summer's "Last Dance" # 1 on Wednesday!

All of us Donna Summer fans are coming together on Wednesday, May 23rd to honour and remember Donna. On Wednesday, she will be laid to rest. As a tribute to her, we will participate in a campaign where we purchase her song "Last Dance" from an online digital store, such as Amazon, iTunes, etc. We want to make Last Dance # 1 on Wednesday! Let's make it happen!

The campaign was started by www.donna-tribute.com .

smark21 Guest
    I already own Last Dance on a greatest hits set which I can upload to my itunes. No need to download it again in a silly effort to make a song #1 for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    I already own Last Dance on a greatest hits set which I can upload to my itunes. No need to download it again in a silly effort to make a song #1 for a day.
    Tomorrow is the day that Donna is being laid to rest and many of her fans [[including myself) feel that this would be a perfect way to give Donna the tribute she deserves. If you don't want to participate, then you're free to remember Donna in your own way.