[REMOVE ADS]

Sheryl Lee Ralph autobiography

Im still reading it though so far she doesnt pull any punches but nor is she bitter. She writes about Michael Bennet and his tyranny doing Dreamgirls; and about Mary Wilson, Diana Ross and Jennifer Holiday. Fascinating read so far.

She is also a "non-chicken"! Sheryl Lee is as real as it gets. She won me over with her role in "A Piece of the Action" way back in 1977! Gorgeous woman too.

She had a track that was played on the UK MS scene back in the 80's ....
    "Ready Or Not" the B side to her Arista cut "In The Evening" [[a 1984 release).
    On UK release, that 45 came in a picture sleeve & Sherly certainly was a good looking lady.
    The cut sounds a bit too 'disco' these days so probably woun't be getting reactivated as a club play.

Here's a great shot of Sheryl Lee Ralph with Nancy and Mary Wilson at the Martin Luther King Monument Dedication last year:

Ms. Ralph has a brother who works at my daughters school, talk about your six degrees of seperation. I can't wait to get a copy.

SupremeBoy Guest
    I read it. Absolutely fascinating read from an absolutely fascinating woman!

Here is Miss Ralph [[center) flanked by Deborah Burrell [[right) and Loretta Devine [[left) as Deena Jones and the Dreams from the Broadway production of DREAMGIRLS [[1981)

Name:  file5.jpg
Views: 12697
Size:  37.6 KB

Name:  dreamgirls--300x450.jpg
Views: 9348
Size:  76.2 KB
    Last edited by SupremeBoy; 05-28-2012 at 10:28 PM.