[REMOVE ADS]

Motown weekend at Butlins, Skegness, any reviews please

I was due to go to this event but had to pull out at the last minute, please could anyone who went, post a review of the weekend.
    Many thanks

Calvin

There's a thread on the main thread.

It's hard to post pictures here [[they have to be low resolution). You will find more on Facebook

Yes, there is a thread with some pics, but is there a review of the performances? If so, then I missed it......

Thank you all for the info, l have just finished reading the posts on the Main Forum, wish l had been there and am really pleased that everyone who went had a great time.
    John where did you get that Velvelettes t-shirt! I am a big t shirt collector as well as music collector!

I arranged for a load to be printed. There's still some left I think but just mediums and large. I was wearing a medium

There are 2 different one....one has Needle In A Haystack and the other has He Was Really Saying Something.