[REMOVE ADS]

Chuck Jackson & Dee Dee Warwick

I hope that someone confirms what my ears hear, on the Scepter / Wand album "Mr Everything" I hear Chuck and Dee Dee on Something you got. Later Maxine and Chuck realesed with The Sweets I think, could this be true?

Mrlonleyheart...According to the notes of the Kent issue of the album by Cliff White in 1994 the uncredited girl is Yvonne Fair.

It makes sense that it was Yvonne Fair who recorded with Chuck as [[for a few years) she toured as part of his revue and performed with him on all his live shows.
    As Maxine Brown was so popular in her own right, she was out on the road herself. So Yvonne performed the popular duets that Chuck cut with Maxine on numerous occasions during live shows. After Chuck & Yvonne had sung the duets whilst touring, it only makes sense that if Chuck [[& Yvonne) was in New York for a recording session and Maxine was still on the road, he would cut tracks in conjunction with Yvonne. Perhaps with a view to Maxine adding her vocals & Yvonne's being removed at a later date, but obviously this didn't happen for every single track.

Thanks for the response I will hear it again