[REMOVE ADS]

The Jacksons on Piers Morgan CNN

to air tomorrow, 5/10

Thanks for the headsup. This will be worth watching.

Who do we get? Jermaine as well? Well, I'm sure he'll show if he gets any chance to.

Maybe Michael's hologram will make an appearance?

They talked about the hologram, just a rumor.
    Katherine Jackson will be on Monday

That was a good show. Yes, the hologram deal was just a rumor that Jackie Jackson laughed at!

I caught the interview and got the feeling the brothers are serious about paying tribute to Michael. I couldn't possibly make their show at the fabled Apollo Theater in NYC, but am sure it will be a very stirring "home coming," which hopefully will be taped for future viewing.
    The preview clip of Mrs. Jackson, for the segment to be aired on Monday May 14th promises to be riveting viewing.

I was pleased to see the brothers all together, happy and laughing again after all of that dark misery. I probably will not make their Apollo Show either, but I am sure it will be spectacular. I hope to catch Katherine's interview Monday evening.