[REMOVE ADS]

Marvin And Tammi -vs- Ashford and Simpson

Hi this is Kev-Lo

I know this can be a little boring But its all in fun and I just like to see you pick your favorites

For me Ashford and Simpson were great because not only did they sing, they also were great producers as well. But I will give the edge to Marvin And Tammi

Hey kev,i too give the nod to marvin an tammi because thier songs were better,now i'm an ashford an simpson fan of course but thier body of work doesn't compare to what marvin an tammi did in thier few years together!

As long as it's established [[as it thus far seems to be) that this is in no way a put down of the great Ashford & Simpson phenom, then I'd say Marvin & Tammi are a classification all of their own... and I believe that's eternal.

There is something about Nick and Val's crescendo building harmonies that just gives me chills.

That's a tough call, but I'll give the nod to Marvin and Tammi. Probably the best duet to grace pop music.

Wow, tough call but lets see I am comparing "Ani't No Mountain High Enough", "Your Precious Love", "Your All I Need to Get By" and "Ani't Nothing Like the Real Thing" to "It Seems to Hang On", "Solid As A Rock", "Don't Cost You Nothing", "Found A Cure", and "Is it Still Good To You".

I will give the nod to Nick and Val

its like comparing two exquisite vintage bottles of wine...

To each it's reach....