[REMOVE ADS]

39 years ago the J5 cartoon premiered on ABC

Does anyone remember watching the first episode, with Rosie the Snake escaping into Diana Ross's dressing room? I posted the first episode on my blog to watch. Feel free to check it out if you have the time.

It's hard to believe it's been that long since the cartoon was shown.

http://spinningsoul.com/2010/09/saturdaytoons1/

West Grand Media keeps an eye on J5 cartoons going up on You Tube and are quick to delete them...

uptight Guest
    I don't think the Diana Ross/snake episode was the first one. It was a flashback episode showing how the group was brought to Motown. It's a great episode because it was the only episode that featured a popular singer's real voice. [[Edmund Sylvers' voice as Marlon didn't count as popular yet. LOL.)
    Last edited by uptight; 09-11-2010 at 03:22 AM.

They need to get the complete series out on DVD. I'm surprised they haven't put them out with the interest in all things MJ since his passing.

As a child I used to watch this show on Saturday mornings... loved the episode with Diana Ross sings "My Place". Since the lp "Everything Is Everything" did not get much promotion I had to search many record stores to find it.

About 6 years ago, I bought a DVD containing five episodes of the Jackson Five Cartoon on Ebay. I remember loving that show as a kid.