[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Prayers please

Prayers please

Not sure if this is right place but wanted to share my Dad died. Please keep us in your prayers. Many thanks.

Luke, I don't have words that could comfort you at this terrible time. But I am praying that God will remind you of the many wonderful memories that you had to help ease the pain of his passing. I am so sorry to hear this.

Oh Luke I am very sorry to hear this man. I know how rough it can be. I will pray for you, your family and your Dad in this sad hour. I would ask, that you ask God for strength over the coming days. Everything will be alright.

Marv

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Not sure if this is right place but wanted to share my Dad died. Please keep us in your prayers. Many thanks.
    May God be with you at this sad time and may you take comfort knowing your father is with his Heavenly Father in that magnificent mansion called Heaven. My prayers are with you and the Lord is looking over you for he is good.

For the following is written in the good book of John:

"This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life."

This is my favorite hymn, and it gives me strength and comfort. I wish the same strength and comfort for you.

Oh for the wonderful love He has promised,
    Promised for you and for me
    Though we have sinned He has mercy and pardon,
    Pardon for you and for me.

Come home, come home, come home,
    Ye who are weary come home.

Hi Luke,

We all wish you peace and love, and a speedy recovery from the pain of loosing
    your beloved Dad. Chersih all the wonderful memories forever. and God's speed love and peace. My deepest sympathy.

Luke...
    May God grant you peace in this time of loss.
    Remember that sadness will not last always.

Your Brother in Christ
    Abraham Smooth Wilson

Luke,
    My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Thank you so much for your comforting words.

I am very sorry to hear this; my sympathy to you and your family.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  21.1 KB
    I am very sorry to hear that. My father just died a few months ago. So, I know what you are going through. Just hang in there and you will get through this time. just believe that your father has gone to a better place. I lost my Mother just a couple years before, and I am still feeling that strongly, as well.

Luke,

I'm very sorry to hear this bad news. You have my deepest sympathy & condolences. I'm sure that whatever you do & whatever roads life leads you down, you fther will be right there with you in mind & spirit.

May God bless & comfort you & yours during your time of sorrow.

Thank you all and very sorry to hear that robb. Any suggestions for gospel songs for his funeral?

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Hi Luke - We'll be keeping you & your family in our prayers, rest assured. You'll make it through this just like many of us have - one day at a time. God's got His arms of love wrapped around you.

Thx much all. Loved your message msjoys. Both parents and sister dead so God better keep it up!

uptight Guest
    My deepest condolences to you, Luke, and your family. Robb, I'm sorry to hear about your recent losses.

Greetings Luke,
    My prayers go out to you and your family.
    Ceasar

Hi Luke,

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your father. You have been in my prayers. God Bess...

Thank you all so very much. We had a beautiful funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Thank you all and very sorry to hear that robb. Any suggestions for gospel songs for his funeral?
    Hey Luke
    I would like to offer you and your family my deepest sympathy. I never say you lost a loved one that has passed on because they will always be in your heart. Regarding songs for the service my suggestion would be: "How Great Thou Art", "Walk Around Heaven All Day", "We Are On Our Way", God Has Smiled On Me","I Won't Complain", "I'll Fly Way", "Precious Memories" "Precious Lord, Take My Hand", " His Eye Is On The Sparrow" and "God Will Take Care Of You".
    I hope this list help
    Rod

Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    Hey Luke
    I would like to offer you and your family my deepest sympathy. I never say you lost a loved one that has passed on because they will always be in your heart. Regarding songs for the service my suggestion would be: "How Great Thou Art", "Walk Around Heaven All Day", "We Are On Our Way", God Has Smiled On Me","I Won't Complain", "I'll Fly Way", "Precious Memories" "Precious Lord, Take My Hand", " His Eye Is On The Sparrow" and "God Will Take Care Of You".
    I hope this list help
    Rod
    Rod, all are good and very appropriate. I made the request that "Walk Around Heaven All Day" be sung for my father's services a few years ago and I'll never forget it. "I'll Fly Away" was my Grandpa's song, so it was sung for him at his service. I know it is now too late to make the suggestions for Luke, but Luke, if you read this, find these songs that Rod suggest on Youtube and listen to them when you can. They will uplift you!

Thanks

Marv

"Precious Memories" as performed by the Great Aretha and Bishop Paul Morton:

Will do and thanks! Singers were supposed to do His Eyes is On the Sparrow and didnt-just remembered!