[REMOVE ADS]

Beyoncé named 'Most Beautiful Woman' - People Magazine

Celebrity
    Beyoncé named 'Most Beautiful Woman'
    AP Video
    Published Wednesday, Apr. 25, 2012 12:56PM EDT

New mom Beyonce tops People magazine's annual issue celebrating the world's most beautiful women.

That is a title that she deserves to be recognized for.

Absolutely. That woman is bad assed.

Uh, a yeah! They got it about right. B. is very nice...........

Well, she certainly has something, including talent, that has kept her at the pinnacle of success for a long time now. She definitely is the successor to Diana, then Whitney, then Beyonce.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Well, she certainly has something, including talent, that has kept her at the pinnacle of success for a long time now. She definitely is the successor to Diana, then Whitney, then Beyonce.
    Really? REALLY????
    I think she's pretty and she can dance real good. And that's as far as I am willing to go.

Really????????????

Kelly Rowland is more gorgeous check out how fantstic she looks in the "Cant Nobody" video...

I never understood how anyone lets anyone else decide for them who is the most beautiful, sexiest, hottest, greatest or
    best whatever of alllllllll time. People kill me with this ish...Beyonce is pretty, can dance and can sing but so can thousands of young women all over the world. I'd call her one of the most popular, sure but even in that she's joined by
    Rihana and an assortment of others I don't particularly follow the careers of. I'm sorry but I guess I just don't have enough pop culture sensibilities or buy into any notions of diva royalty...

I totally agree. All they've done is pick Beyonce for this title because she is popular and they believe, of all the people like Rhianna that they might have chosen, Beyonce is the one that will sell the most magazines...............but whether she is the most beautiful or the most popular is a personal choice.

God bless the young lady. She's accomplished what she has with nary a trace of scandal & hasn't had to resort to outlandish crap like playing with taboos, crosses & religion, nor has she had to go on a stage wearing a dress made of dead animal meat in order to get attention.

She's put in the work, she looks good & she has a nice voice. She seems to have done things the right way, free of scandal & rap sheets.

She's this generation's equivalent of Diana Ross & I can think of far worse role models for the young ladies of today.

Well put juicefree20. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the holder but if that who People chooses for the year, it is what it is.