[REMOVE ADS]

Adam Lambert Question

I know he is not "soul" but I figure there are some knowledgeable people on here who can answer this question.

I have been reading for the past couple of months about how he is about to release his "sophomore" CD, and I believe the title is supposed to be something like "Trespassing." Rolling Stone just featured it on a list of the 50 top releases of this spring and summer.

Well the only problem I have with this is that he has ALREADY released two CDs, so how can this one be his sophomore CD? First there was the original one that was rush-released in the fall after his season ended on Idol, and then last year [[2011) he released one entitled "Beg For Mercy."

So can someone explain this to me?

I believe BEG FOR MERCY consists of unfinished tracks that he recorded before he went on IDOL, and that were released to capitalize on his later success.

"Beg For Mercy" is not a legitimate/official studio album. It was released by some other record company that got a hold of some early demo's he had recorded years ago.

I read all that soon after I posted my question. Thanks for your input.

I'm listening to clips on iTunes from his forthcoming album, "Trespassing". I'm definitely gonna have to get this! Great dance music. Nile Rodgers is also on one of the tracks. Cool!