[REMOVE ADS]

Amazing 14 year old Australian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRWeXR4fA0o&feature=fvsr Sorry if this is a repeat but I had never heard of him before. I Have Nothing

While his voice gave me chills, it's a bit disconcerting to hear a 14 year old boy sing a song that Ms. Houston sang about keeping a man in her arms, and having nothing if he leave her.

Maybe he's a gay teenager and that would be absolutely fine, and would make total sense that he choose this song.

He's real talented.

Roberta

Didnt notice any gender words-caught up witgh his talent.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Didnt notice any gender words-caught up witgh his talent.
    Neither did I but I was certainly picking up something luke.

I have a gay nephew and one of the accountants on my job is a lesbian lady and friend so I can pick up that stuff. Regardless of that, he is a wonderful singer who God has blessed with a heavenly voice.

Have a nice evening.

Roberta

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  21.1 KB
    I listened to him sing "Loving You" [[Minnie Ripperton). I looked forward to hear what he would do with Minnie's super-high note portion. To my surprise [[and chagrin), he was just silent during that part, and let his background singers carry it [[no high notes).

He is quite good. But why are ALL his songs hits made by women? Could it be because his voice hasn't broken yet? Or because those were his mother's favourite songs, and he sang them together with her?

smark21 Guest
    I did a youtube search and he does sing more than just songs associated with women like Imagine and Forget You. But yes, covering diva songs seems to be his gimmick.

Here is Jack singing "And I am Telling You" from Dreamgirls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXoXmw9lR8

Once again I am picking up a gay person vibe from him. I had my accountant co-worker, who is a lesbian lady, look at his clips and she also thinks he's a gay teenager. We both wondered if he'll still sing powerful female ballads when his voice changes during puberty.

He certainly has some powerful pipes.

Roberta

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  21.1 KB
    This Korean homeless teenager singing opera [[or related) is also interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ46O...eature=related