[REMOVE ADS]

Slaves performances, Cannes by Dionne Warwick

Hi Folks,

I hope there is somebody who can help me. I search the video clip which was posted months or half a year ago on youtube. Sadly I was to late to download it. I remember it was such an amazing performances by Dionne Warwick, she sung the song only one time live on stage. Please when someone has download it please let me know, maybe he can send it to me. I´m very thankful for every answer. Thank you so much for helping me.

Jan

I can find a clip of about 48 seconds. I've sent it to Eric for you.

Did you see this Jan?

"Loneliness Remembers What Happiness Forgets" is one of my favourite Dionne Warwick songs.

Yes, I like this one John, it´s very amazing to see how Burt teaches Dionne how to sing his songs, it is one of my favorite tunes too.

Eric has the Slaves video clip for you.

Thank you so much John, it´s a little bit crazy John but I would die could I watch Dionne on a live performance in the sixties. She did the movments all so fantastic and unique, very sophisticated.

Jan

I need you to send me your email address. Eric has so many different ones for you, he's confused.

John