[REMOVE ADS]

Check out my photography website www.jcrossphoto.com

I've been doing photography for about 10 years now. I've been featured in local, national and international magazines. I've worked with some great people over the years and a lot of my work is featured on my new site http://www.jcrossphoto.com/ . Hope that you enjoy the view.

Name:  bizcard1.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  41.3 KB
    Last edited by glencro; 04-02-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Great portfolio glencro. Very impressive!

Thank you very much ms_m

Dude, you have a wonderful eye for light, shadow and composition. Some very creative location shooting in that portfolio. One can easily see why you've been published. What took you so long to let us in on the secret?

Glen,
    Very impressive. I'll stick this thread at the top to allow more members to view it.

Quote Originally Posted by chidrummer View Post
    Dude, you have a wonderful eye for light, shadow and composition. Some very creative location shooting in that portfolio. One can easily see why you've been published. What took you so long to let us in on the secret?
    LOL, Chidrummer I guess I came on here for my musical fix and never really thought about it. Also I finally got the website to my liking. I really appreciate your kind words man.

Ralpht, I am overwhelmed by your act of kindness [[FOR REAL)...Greatly appreciate you and SDF

Glen,
    More than happy to help out. Talent comes in all forms and my wish for SD is to give artists of all genres a platform to exhibit what they do.

Nicely Done Dude......I found some of the backgrounds just as intriguing as the foregrounds.....like the woman in the red outfit in front of the fence.

btw......when you're ready for some grown men models, i'll slip you my portfolio.....I've got a Marcus Garvey Red, Black and Green hip replacement ensemble that will slay you.......just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by destruction View Post
    Nicely Done Dude......I found some of the backgrounds just as intriguing as the foregrounds.....like the woman in the red outfit in front of the fence.

btw......when you're ready for some grown men models, i'll slip you my portfolio.....I've got a Marcus Garvey Red, Black and Green hip replacement ensemble that will slay you.......just saying.
    Thank you destruction...Detroit is a photographer's dream as far as backdrops go, even the run down areas.

TOO funny on the hip replacement comment...hey, I may take you up on that dude LOL

Glencro, you have some talent!!!!!!!!!!

To quote Mars Blackmon, "I like, I like."

Really good work!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Good Show!

Appreciate the love SDF fam

Glencro,

EXCELLENT WORK!

I especially like your wedding portfolio. Your shots are very crisp. I also think that the shot of the wedding gown being lit through thee blinds was a nice creative touch.

Great stuff Glen & much respect to you!!

Hi this is Kev-Lo

Some great stuff here

I've updated my website

Simply beautiful work. The boxing gloves shot almost looks like 3-D, and the oversized handbag one is so richly black-and-white, it's as if it's in color. Every shot shown is so effective, on many levels. I loved seeing your wonderful work. Thank you.

Very nice, glencro!

S.s.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Simply beautiful work. The boxing gloves shot almost looks like 3-D, and the oversized handbag one is so richly black-and-white, it's as if it's in color. Every shot shown is so effective, on many levels. I loved seeing your wonderful work. Thank you.
    WOW, thank you for such an encouraging compliment. I appreciate you taking out the time to view.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Sister View Post
    Very nice, glencro!

S.s.
    Thank you Soul Sister

thomas96 Guest
    I can't believe I'm just seeing this now... [[I guess I don't come to the clubhouse enough!) Fantastic work! New to photography myself, your photos are very inspiring to me! Thanks for sharing your work!

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    I can't believe I'm just seeing this now... [[I guess I don't come to the clubhouse enough!) Fantastic work! New to photography myself, your photos are very inspiring to me! Thanks for sharing your work!
    Thank you Thomas96 for the encouraging words. Shoot as much as you can sir. Practice makes better.