[REMOVE ADS]

He did that on purpose. Just like he did with the "blah people" remark, he's trying to toe the line for the good ol' boy vote without being on record as "being like them". He's not stupid so much as dangerous and I'll be glad when he just goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    He did that on purpose. Just like he did with the "blah people" remark, he's trying to toe the line for the good ol' boy vote without being on record as "being like them". He's not stupid so much as dangerous and I'll be glad when he just goes away.
    I don't think so. Why would he purposely try to ruin his chance of becoming the Prez? I do believe the racism in him came out and he caught himself before could finish what he was about to say.

Or maybe Mel Brooks is his speech writer

I believe he is a racist, just not stupid enough to be caught being racist. That's what Gingrich is for. I think he ascribes to the adage that believes there's no such thing as bad publicity. He relishes not having to explain what he meant so the can make it seem like the media is out to get him. It rallies his pea-brained base.

Oh, and mad props to "Blazing Saddles", BTW. I might have to watch that again tonight.

Call me skeptical. Even though I don't think Santorum is above saying that word, that video looks fake.

Soulster read this and tell me if you feel the same way
    Santorum denies calling Obama the n-word

By David Edwards
    Friday, March 30, 2012 10:05 EDT

Topics: barack obamaPresident Barack ObamaRepublican presidential candidate Rick Santorum

The Internet was buzzing on Friday morning that Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum may have almost dropped the n-bomb on President Barack Obama.
    Speaking to a group of voters in Janesville, Wisconsin on Wednesday, the candidate seemed to catch himself before using a word that sounds like “n*gger” to describe the president. [[The original video of the speech is available here. The remarks in question take place at about 34:50.)
    “We know the candidate Barack Obama, what he was like – the anti-war government nig… America was a source for division around the world, that what we were doing was wrong,” Santorum said.

“Oh, come on!” Santorum spokesman Hogan Gidley told Raw Story when asked for comment. “Give me a break. That’s unbelievable. What does it say about those that are running with this story that that’s where their mind goes. You know, I’m not going to dignify that with [a response].”
    “That is absolutely ridiculous.”
    In January, the former Pennsylvania senator was caught on video telling a crowd in Iowa that he didn’t “want to make black people’s lives better by giving them other people’s money.”
    But he later told Fox News host Bill O’Reilly that everyone misheard his comments.
    “I looked at that [video] and I didn’t say that,” the candidate asserted. “What I started to say was a word and then it sort of changed and ‘blah’ came out. And people said I said ‘black’ and I didn’t.”
    “I don’t use the term ‘black’ very often,” Santorum insisted. “I use the term ‘African American’ more than I use ‘black.’ And I as someone who did more work for historically black colleges, I used to — every year I used to bring all the historically black colleges into Washington, D.C. to try to help them.”

Watch a clip of Santorum’s comments below, first uploaded to YouTube on March 29, 2012.

“Oh, come on!” Santorum spokesman Hogan Gidley told Raw Story when asked for comment. “Give me a break. That’s unbelievable. What does it say about those that are running with this story that that’s where their mind goes. You know, I’m not going to dignify that with [a response].”
    “That is absolutely ridiculous.”

This gets to what I was saying about him getting satisfaction out of feeling he doesn't need to clarify his controversial statements. He wants his supporters to think that he's being picked on by the liberal media. Righteous indignation and arrogance seem to his calling card.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Shark: The Revenge View Post
    Soulster read this and tell me if you feel the same way

OK, I watched a clearer video than the one posted above. Yup. He was about to say the N word.

How the hell is he gonna dig himself outta this mess? I mean how many words starts with nig
    Think Santorum, think. Let me help your dumbass out. Just tell these pesty reporters that what
    you meant to say was "anti-war government neg otiator". Yeah that sounds beleivable

I think he was going to call the president a nigotene smoker. The Western Pennsylvania pronunciation of the "hard c" sounds much like most of us pronounce a "hard g", so we should give the poor fella a break.

j/k

How the hell is he gonna dig himself outta this mess? I mean how many words starts with nig
    Think Santorum, think. Let me help your dumbass out. Just tell these pesty reporters that what
    you meant to say was "anti-war government neg otiator". Yeah that sounds beleivable
    His supporters will believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I think he was going to call the president a nigotene smoker. The Western Pennsylvania pronunciation of the "hard c" sounds much like most of us pronounce a "hard g", so we should give the poor fella a break.

j/k
    I was thinking that. How 'bout knicker wearer? Maybe he should hire us as cover up consultants.

I was thinking that. How 'bout knicker wearer? Maybe he should hire us as cover up consultants.
    I get the impression that if he took one look at my photo, he wouldn't trust me. He'd know immediately that I wear Knigkerbockers and smoke nigotene, if you catch my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    His supporters will believe it.
    You saying he wears a bra?

You saying he wears a bra?
    Hah! That would work great for his neo-christian, anti-gay supporters!