[REMOVE ADS]

Prayers for carolyn crawford ...grieving loss of her mother

Carolyn has asked that I notify her friends at SDF that she recently lost her beloved Mom [[Edith Crawford) after a long battle of illness.

I can’t express how strong and honorably Carolyn stood at the front of her Mother’s journey …a very sweet, diligent, and good daughter.

The Homegoing Service has been scheduled as follows:
    Saturday, March 31, 2012
    11:45am …Family Hour
    12:30pm …Order of Service

17600 Plymouth Road
    Detroit, MI 48227
    Ph#: 313.838.9770

Quote Originally Posted by pc_1 View Post
    Carolyn has asked that I notify her friends at SDF that she recently lost her beloved Mom [[Edith Crawford) after a long battle of illness.

I can’t express how strong and honorably Carolyn stood at the front of her Mother’s journey …a very sweet, diligent, and good daughter.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

17600 Plymouth Road
    Detroit, MI 48227
    I just prayed for Carolyn and asked the Good Lord to watch over her during this sad time.

Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling,
    Calling for you and for me;
    See, on the portals he's waiting and watching,
    Watching for you and for me.

Come home, come home,
    Ye who are weary, come home;
    Earnestly, tenderly Jesus is calling,
    Calling, O sinner, come home.

Why should we tarry when Jesus is pleading,
    Pleading for you and for me.
    Why should we linger and heed not his mercies,
    Mercies for you and for me.

God will take care of Carolyn.

Roberta

My prayers are with her.

I'm sorry to hear of this. My thoughts and prayers go out to her loved ones.

Carolyn has a new angel to watch over her. My prayers and heartfelt condolences to my friend. I was fortunate enough to meet Mrs. Crawford on one of my visits to Detroit. I remember how her eyes sparkled with pride when Carolyn was with her.

My sincerest condolences goes out to Carolyn Crawford and her family. Carolyn is one of the nicest people anywhere. I pray they will find the strength during this very difficult time.

Marv

Prayers & Condolences to Carolyn Crawford & family.I met her many years ago when she & Pree were Vandellas for Martha at the House of Blues at Disney in Orlando. She is a wonderful person & I pray God helps her through this difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by pc_1 View Post

Saturday, March 31, 2012

17600 Plymouth Road
    Detroit, MI 48227
    pc_1, Please pass this prayer along to Miss Carolyn Crawford.

I remember thee in this solemn hour, my dearest mom. I remember the days when thou didst dwell on earth, and thy tender love watched over me like a guardian angel. Thou hast gone from me, but the bond which unites our souls can never be severed; thine image lives within my heart. May the merciful Father reward thee for the faithfulness and kindness thou hast ever shown me; may he lift up the light of his countenance upon thee and grant thee eternal life with him. In Jesus name. Amen.

With my deepest sympathy for Carolyn and her family,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    pc_1, Please pass this prayer along to Miss Carolyn Crawford.

I remember thee in this solemn hour, my dearest mom. I remember the days when thou didst dwell on earth, and thy tender love watched over me like a guardian angel. Thou hast gone from me, but the bond which unites our souls can never be severed; thine image lives within my heart. May the merciful Father reward thee for the faithfulness and kindness thou hast ever shown me; may he lift up the light of his countenance upon thee and grant thee eternal life with him. In Jesus name. Amen.

With my deepest sympathy for Carolyn and her family,

Roberta
    Roberta, I certainly will pass this on ...
    Beautiful prayer