[REMOVE ADS]

Fitz and the Tantrums

http://fitzandthetantrums.com/about/

Any Fitz fans out there?

re-fitz and the tantrums

hi,greg from palmyra,pa. i am a fan of the. found out about them about 2 years ago. not sure but i think i heard about them from the forum here. i have enjoyed all the songs and videos and performances of theirs. i liked when they were on daryl hall`s internet show. when i was living in mobile,al last year; they came to play at a place about 20 minutes from me but i wasn`t able to go. it only costed 9.25 too. the lead singer and their sound i would describe as a blend of 80s new romantic pop/rock mixed with a retro-soul thing. i like their black back-up singer as well. moneygrabber got airplay on the local modern rock/classic rock station 92 zew in mobile. would love to see them if they come to my area. i`ll have to check to see if they are touring and where. their song-we don`t need another love song is reminiscient of percy sledge`s when a man loves a woman. what are your thoughts on this group?

Cool name! It's like Sniff & The Tears.