[REMOVE ADS]

Need help with clearances unseen Temps and Supremes

Hi,

A broadcast TV station in Holland asked me if I could help them with getting clearances for a unreleased Supremes concert from 1968 Amsterdam RAI and a unreleased Temptations concert from 1973 Concertgebouw Amsterdam. The Supremes are in black and white, the Temps in full colour. I received snippets from both shows and they are a must have for every fan. We would like to release these both hidden gems on DVD for the world. I already tried to get in contact with Otis [[no reaction). Question is, does anybody knows who to contact. Also for the members who passed away.

my private mail m.visser3@chello.nl

In case of your help which ends to a result, your name will be added in the booklet.

best,

Marcel
    Last edited by marcel_visser; 03-20-2012 at 08:47 AM. Reason: tripple placed

A 1968 "Live in Amsterdam" Supremes DVD was released a few years ago:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greates...e_in_Amsterdam

Is this the same concert? It was released by "BR Music" and the footage was licensed from "Avro TV". Perhaps either one of those companies may be able to assist you in determining the legal clearances you will need to obtain?

If it´s AVRO owned footage, try this: Stuur een e-mail naar: sales@avro.tv of bel naar +31 35 6717558