[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson: 'My Love Life is a Disaster' studio footage I recorded.

I've had this on DVD for a couple of years now. Thank you for recording it and sharing it with all of us. Great footage. I've always liked this song.

I had this on video years and years ago [[which has been long gone). It was nice to see again.

I enjoy this more than the record! Now all we need is footage of the Supremes in the studio where we can hear it!

She use to use this song as her opening back in the 80's and they would tear it up! Mary would come from the back of the theater and through the audience singing it.

Whatever happened to Peter Stringfellow by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Whatever happened to Peter Stringfellow by the way?
    He's still alive, still wearing shirts open to the waist, still wearing thongs. I contacted him about the master tape - he said he knew he'd got it in his garage somewhere but it was probarbly hidden under a pile of junk. He said he'd get back to me - never did so i didn't bother trying again. Hippodrome records only released one song 'Sometimes Like Butterflies' by Dusty. It was a great track. The label folded shortly afterwards.