[REMOVE ADS]

Yeeeeehaaaaa-a motherload!

Hey mules lats cee what them thar cityslickers iss up to up thar,wake up ya cityslickin carpetbaggers yep its me tha ol soul miner ya thinkin i was a goner wal i a still down hare wit mi mules and wees a still diggin up them soul goddies yassur n we iss dun found us's a nu vein whi we hit a batch a fortee albums yessur...[minnie riperton-love lives forever..betty carter-round midnight..patti austin-end of a rainbow..the ebonys-sing about life..and now-booker t and the mg's..lakeside-your wish is our command..les mccann-hustle to survive..the crusaders-chin reaction..smokey's family robinson..bud powell-in paris]ain't got no mo time fo no mo jawjackin come on mules times a wastin,mules..mules....muuuuules..whi them lazee critters iss dun took an put them albums on tha viola whars mi musket...muuuuules!!!

It would appear that one has struck gold ! How might a slick city dude invest in such a rare property ? Please provide the details post haste, private messenger is preferred but I would settle for a public prospectus if the law in your State has proffered such a mandate.

Hahaha,hey paladin that's our old friend the[ol soul miner]and his mules he pops up every now an then to let us[cityslickers]know that he's still down in the[soul mines]digging up goodies,this guy is so old he thinks that[hoot gibson]is still making movies,the only reason he speaks to me is because he likes hooch[hehe]as a matter of fact the only person here who speaks his language is mel..so unless you're going deep into the soul mines i suggest you try the thrift stores in your area!!