[REMOVE ADS]

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    No, I'm not a fan of stupid people. I just feel the jury was right and there was not enough evidence to convict.
    Then you cant be a fan of yourself.

Juror B29 say George Zimmerman got away with murder.

My thinking is that he did get away with murder. The prosecutor through so much garbage into the mix that the plain truth was obscured. Zimmerman dis-obeyed instruction fro a police employee. He caused the incident to happen. Trayvon had the right to stand his ground [[Had he known Zimmerman was armed he might have thought: 'feet don't fail me now' and beat a very hasty retreat. Zimmerman had no right to follow [[stalk?) him. And, I also think he was wrong to escalate a fist fight to a one-sided gun fight. In short, 2nd Degree Murder. He followed he shot and killed. Pure and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Judging people by what they wear is a sign of ignorance.
    I'll tell you what, Soulster... I double dare you to say that to Maxine Powell's face.

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    My thinking is that he did get away with murder. The prosecutor through so much garbage into the mix that the plain truth was obscured. Zimmerman dis-obeyed instruction
    "We don't need you to do that" is not "instruction". And again, a 911 dispatcher has no legal authority to tell anyone to do anything, and have them legally obligated to comply.

Trayvon had the right to stand his ground [[Had he known Zimmerman was armed he might have thought: 'feet don't fail me now' and beat a very hasty retreat. Zimmerman had no right to follow [[stalk?) him.
    Trayvon certainly DID have the right to stand his ground, but he didn't have the right to use his fists to do it. Zimmerman had EVERY right legally to follow him. Was it racial profiling? Probably so... but it is not against the law no matter how wrong you think it is. And of course, stalking is defined as a repeat pattern of following someone, not a one time incident. Everyone is just butthurt that the jury went by the law and the evidence instead of being all touchy-feely and sending him to jail because they thought he "Deserved" it. So until they make racial profiling by private citizens a felony, your'e all just gonna have to suck it up and deal. Nobody said life was fair. I don't want to pay taxes so straight people's children can get a free education, but I still have to do it. It's the law, and it is what it is.

Trayvon certainly DID have the right to stand his ground, but he didn't have the right to use his fists to do it. Zimmerman had EVERY right legally to follow him. Was it racial profiling? Probably so... but it is not against the law no matter how wrong you think it is. And of course, stalking is defined as a repeat pattern of following someone, not a one time incident. Everyone is just butthurt that the jury went by the law and the evidence instead of being all touchy-feely and sending him to jail because they thought he "Deserved" it. So until they make racial profiling by private citizens a felony, your'e all just gonna have to suck it up and deal. Nobody said life was fair. I don't want to pay taxes so straight people's children can get a free education, but I still have to do it. It's the law, and it is what it is.
    That is the most ridiculous piece of so-called logic I've ever read. Please explain how GZ was justified in following someone that he was instructed not to follow.

It basically boils down to this: the entire tragic situation started the minute that GZ disobeyed a direct order not to follow Trayvon Martin. It's that simple. If you don't get that simple fact, then I don't know what else can be done. Your perspective is so flawed that it boggles the mind. SMDH!!!!

Timmyfunk, I almost took the bait for her last post but chose to let it go. Best to let her rant until the orderlies catch her and make her take her medicine again. Anything else feeds into her madness and encourages her to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyfunk View Post
    That is the most ridiculous piece of so-called logic I've ever read. Please explain how GZ was justified in following someone that he was instructed not to follow.

It basically boils down to this: the entire tragic situation started the minute that GZ disobeyed a direct order not to follow Trayvon Martin. It's that simple. If you don't get that simple fact, then I don't know what else can be done. Your perspective is so flawed that it boggles the mind. SMDH!!!!
    You keep kissing George Zimmermans you know what. Youve showed know sympathy for the Martin family and youve accused they son of dressing like a thug and being partly responisble for someone murdering him. Youve shown no compassion for a teenager who was innocently walking home from the store after buying candy which millions of teenager do every day. Youve shown all of us your true colors and like Jerry Oz Im not engaging you anymore.

Roberta

Just curious jillfoster, do you have any background in law or law enforcement?

Probably not. On top of that, she's bigoted against straight people.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    You keep kissing George Zimmermans you know what. Youve showed know sympathy for the Martin family and youve accused they son of dressing like a thug and being partly responisble for someone murdering him. Youve shown no compassion for a teenager who was innocently walking home from the store after buying candy which millions of teenager do every day. Youve shown all of us your true colors and like Jerry Oz Im not engaging you anymore.

Roberta
    Roberta, I kinda know you were responding to jillfoster, but the way you quoted my post, it looks like you were talking to me. Just to clear the air.

No, but everyone should educate themselves on the law as much as you can. It always pays to know what your rights are, and the rights of others in relation to you. Of course, each state differs.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyfunk View Post
    Roberta, I kinda know you were responding to jillfoster, but the way you quoted my post, it looks like you were talking to me. Just to clear the air.
    I am so sorry timmyfunk and yes I was responding to jillfoster.

Please accept my apology.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I am so sorry timmyfunk and yes I was responding to jillfoster.

Please accept my apology.

Roberta
    The way that you've expressed yourself towards certain, less informed individuals is an apology in itself.

Not at all surprised by that, Tim. What's crazy is how so many people want to stand up
    for a mollyfock who just got away with cold blooded murder. Damn the walking distance,
    damn the skittles, damn the hoodie, damn Trayon's smoking a joint, Zimmerman profiled
    the kid because he was black, followed him even after the f*@king police told him not to
    and after a scuffle HE provoked shot him down in the street.
    And BTW, jillfoster is not a woman but a man among other things...More and more every year...

The cop that tried to prop up his buddy with the phone call of an accident should lose his job, which he wasn't performing in an emergency by making the call. I'd love to see his attorney respond now after cancelling the press conference due to "threats" from those upset over the verdict. Hopefully, we never have to listen to another public word from that bastard again.

Didn't I tell you? I knew it was bullshit as soon as I heard it. Yaw'll see the football player who saved the family from their vehicle which caught fire? The media found the family and they thanked the athlete. HE really is a hero. No one was able to find this family Zimmerman supposedly saved. He's a liar and A MURDERER. I hope there's a special spot in Hell for him. And that minority juror who spoke to ABC news and said she didn't completely understand the jury's instructions and had decided that Zimmerman was at least guilty of second degree murder [and holding out ], but she was persuaded by the other jurors into voting with them. That just amazed me. What about voting according to the law but voting what you truly believe? If it had been me, the other jurors would have had to kiss my ass or fought me physically. I would not have been bullied.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 07-26-2013 at 11:15 AM.

I think she said that the jury instructions precluded her from voting guilty, not that she was confused over whether he was or was not. If anything, then the judge did a poor job of explaining what her obligation was. I'm cool with her voting the way that she felt compelled, but she should STFU about how bad she feels about it. Why would you ever feel bad if you did the right thing? That tells you right there that she knows that she failed.