[REMOVE ADS]

Talking Help Keep SoulfulDetroit Up and Running

Dear Soulful Detroit Members,

We have largely completed a large and costly make over of the SDF Forum and it is time to pass the hat.

Many of you have expressed a wish to contribute to this effort. We have updated our support and donation page and invite you to follow up your offers. Click Here to view and donate now.

This transition has already cost me personally over $1000 in software, server and labor fees. I have close to 100 hours in on this project, a good chunk of that moving and preserving the interlinked quarter million web pages from the old forums so that our members and the world will have access to your valuable posts.

We have handled over 300 email support requests and have made countless tweaks and adjustments to the forum.

We have much to do including getting you an old school light letters on black background skin.

Thanks in advance for any amount you can donate in support of keeping Soulful Detroit up and running.

Lowell

pshark Guest
    Done deal.

Done. And Thank You:-)

Ditto from me

done and passed the hat on...

Done. Thanks Lowell, you did a fantastic job !

Lowell, do you have a Paypal setup?

Juice, yes it's through Paypal.

pshark Guest
    There's a donate button right below

Sophisticated Soul

Thank you! I found it & it's my pleasure to be a subscriber. Truthfully, for the value & information that SDF has supplied us with, it's more than worth it to me to be able to help. And if you take out a monthly subscription, it's a painless operation!

Lowell, Ralph, Lobo & all of you working behind the scenes to make SDF run so smoothly, thank you for all of your efforts. We can be quick to complain when something goes wrong, but often forget about the day-to-day details & work that it takes to keep this Rolls run smoothly.

Your efforts are appreciated & thanks for all that you do.

Just a quick note to say thank you to all who have tossed into the collection plate. We will send each of you personal thanks. We are just a little backed up at the moment but, again, thank you for your support!

Done. Thanks to all for this site.

I will help too.

Done and thanks for all the hard work everyone put in to this site.

I'm in. Thanks to everyone connected to the site. I've learned a lot, shared a lot, and most of all been comforted that I'm in the company of [[mostly) like-minded people.

Thanks again to all who have donated. I will respond to each of you soon. Apologies for the delay on that for your kindness is much appreciated.

Lowell, I'm a bit short of cash right now, but some donation will come your way in the near future...