[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Toxic, vengeful, venomous, rude, ignorant, and all those character traits always come back to haunt you........as we've seen again and again.

It's amazing how long it has taken in this situation.

140 [[and counting) companies drop Rush Limbaugh's show. Even PSA advertisers are asking to not have their spots aired on his show.
    http://thinkprogress.org/media/2012/...rush-limbaugh/

I just saw that update, Soulster... this is incredible! And it's spreading to other right wing talkers as well. Companies know that it's only a matter of time before one of the others on Rush's coattails step in it, and they don't want any of it splattering on them when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    I just saw that update, Soulster... this is incredible! And it's spreading to other right wing talkers as well. Companies know that it's only a matter of time before one of the others on Rush's coattails step in it, and they don't want any of it splattering on them when they do.
    Jill, I think this is great news especially in an election year. I cannot over estimate the kind of influence Rush Limbaugh has had over many people. I think people would be surprised to learn how his brand of "talk" has had even a small effect on their day to day lives. I was surprised to learn that a few people I had worked with listened to Limbaugh regularly.

I am now waiting the announcement that either his show has been cancelled or that someone like the Koch Brothers have taken over sponsorship of his show.

Just in from Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC: Premier Networks, the company that syndicates Limbaugh's show, has suspended all national advertising on Rush's show for two weeks. Unless someone steps up and saves him, he's about to lose his show. Please let Michael Savage be next! He advocates killing Muslims.
    Last edited by soulster; 03-12-2012 at 10:38 PM.

I just heard on MSNBC that Rush as lost 140 sponsors. How many more can there be? He continues to attack woman.