[REMOVE ADS]

Aretha, patti, dionne, beyonce & more parody

Don't know if you have a sense of humor or not but I think this is hilarious. Not for everyone but for those who can handle a lil over the top comedy ENJOY

Thanks for posting this! It must be a new episode! I've been watching the entire series...very funny!

Maya Angelou! OMG! Hilarious. This is the type of humor, I can write! Since I just get basic cable, I don't get this show. Thanks for sharing!

That was pretty funny! LOL! Thank you very much Glencro for finding and sharing this with us.

I laughed so hard I cut the cheese.

You guys need to watch some of the earlier episodes...they're even more hilarious!

These were created by a fan...she does most of the voices herself, along with all of the video editing. Very talented!

A while back I was going to post an earlier video in the series called "Patti's dinner party" or something like that. I know how serious some of you are about your legends and divas, so I wasn't sure how you would take it. I thought they were funny.

Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    A while back I was going to post an earlier video in the series called "Patti's dinner party" or something like that. I know how serious some of you are about your legends and divas, so I wasn't sure how you would take it. I thought they were funny.
    skooldem, I was a bit nervous about posting for that same reason...glad that you all have enjoyed...jillfoster LMAO

The beginin w/ Patti and Aretha was funny//I love the ending also//W whitney

"who has DEVILED EGGS and CRABS at an album release party?" LOL The Maya Angelou parts have me in tears.

This is another one that is great:

"We've got beef, so let's eat"...Nipsey Russell lookin...Maya & Aretha....LOLOLOL...I can't breathe

Wonderful -- needed to laugh!!

Wow that was so funny!!!!