[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Besides, anyone that truly knows me, knows I completely adore and respect women.

atcsm Guest
    After a call for civility, it's ok for a member to tell someone to drop dead?

Oh give me a break atcsm! Did you actually read the post or are you trying to rile things up again?

This is my first look at this thread. I don't normally post in these milepost threads, but in light of the stuff that apparently went on, CONGRATS on your 10,000 post Marv!

Thank you for posting appropriately on this thread Soulster. I notice you have quite a few posts under your belt also. Congratulations. I just love these people that come on to cause trouble and have basically a handful of posts to their names, but feel free to shoot their mouths off.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Thank you for posting appropriately on this thread Soulster. I notice you have quite a few posts under your belt also. Congratulations. I just love these people that come on to cause trouble and have basically a handful of posts to their names, but feel free to shoot their mouths off.
    I don't even know how I did in such a short time!

Not to derail the thread, but I do not come here to stir shit up, even though I have managed to get tangled up in some of it. Just thought you all should know that.

We really need fewer personal attacks around here. Actually, we don't need any at all. I get tired of seeing all the bickering. We need more fun stuff around here. Hope you all liked my thread of how we all fit in the universe. There are things bigger than all of us.

atcsm Guest
    It was a serious question - you asked for the negativity to stop - I did. It was surprising to see one poster tell another to drop dead when I thought the request was to just ignore offending posts. I am not trying to rile up anything - just trying to fiugre out what rules apply to which members. Thanks

And you didn't think that the post that caused what you are referring to as a negative post was not only disrespectful to me, but completely wrong?

atcsm Guest
    Got it - it's okay to attack attackers. Thanks

Now you're sounding stupid atcsm. I do my damndest to keep the peace here, but must admit I'm grateful when a forum member comes to my defense when I am being accused of something that is so far from the truth it is not funny. Laurel didn't know squat about the person I am and insults my mother for raising a "sexist pig" when she was clueless about who I am. And then you come on with a typical snide comment that I'm used to getting from those types I bounce out of here. It only makes me shake my head and wonder where you guys come.

atcsm,
    Here is an example of some of the crap I get in my message box.

YOu're the one who needs to grow up. I never thought you men were talking about rape, you were just talking about putting notches on your belt, that women are just things to bang and nothing more. That's disrespectful. You're a sexist pig. [[end quote)

Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    This is my first look at this thread. I don't normally post in these milepost threads, but in light of the stuff that apparently went on, CONGRATS on your 10,000 post Marv!
    Thanks Soulster. We have some good discussions on the main forum!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Thanks Soulster. We have some good discussions on the main forum!
    You know, I don't look at "Motown" or "SoulfulDetroit Clubhouse", or any such categories. I use the "New Posts" button at the top and respond to whatever post i'm interested in no matter where it may be.

I want to post more threads, even polls, but I know from prior experience that they will mostly be ignored. So, why bother? This forum just isn't interested in much discussion outside of the usual you-know-what, and no one here seems to like polls.

Marv might have even more than 10000 posts. At some stage on the old forum I think about 2000 posts disappeared from my cumulative total. I don't think the balance transferred from the old to the new tallied either.

Good point 144,
    When the forum switched to the present format, post numbers got eliminated.

Hey wait a minute,my brother knows the gov.of florida so i demand a recount[10,000].....[opp-er-ahem-hehe]um i've just recieved word from my brother that he was kicked out of florida by the gov.and told not to return for 10,000 yrs.-silly me...carry on!!

Hey Jai,

Was your brother called Chad? Is he still hanging around?

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    hey jai,

was your brother called chad? Is he still hanging around?
    no he's not called[chad]but he's been called a bunch of other names that i can't print here[hehe]and he doesn't hang around long because alot of folks would like to hang him...darn brother[hehehe]!