[REMOVE ADS]

RIP, Peter Breck

RIP, Peter Breck...the actor who appeared in cult classics like "Thunder Road" and "Shock Corridor" but is probably best-known for playing middle son Nick Barkley on The Big Valley has died at age 82 after a long illness.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/11/ar...y-is-dead.html

Best,

Mark

Nick Barkley was one of my heroes. He always wore those gloves and was quick to punch somebody to resolve a conflict. Rich people can do that, you know.

Nick from "The Big Valley", yeah I remember him. That was one of my Dad's favorite programs. Rest in peace Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Nick Barkley was one of my heroes. He always wore those gloves and was quick to punch somebody to resolve a conflict. Rich people can do that, you know.
    Audra was hot........!

Aww man another legend gone..peter breck[nick barkley]cool cowboy and a good actor,i remember him from way back as teddy roosenvelt in an old western...r.i.p.