[REMOVE ADS]

Such A beautiful Comeback performance By Whitney Houston

Name:  f6cQqpCcN0LKaAE.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  78.2 KB
    Last edited by abfan; 02-24-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Abfan, that's a unique collection of notable people [[and Jasmine Guy & Tony Danza - just sayin'). What was the occasion?

BTW: The tattoo that Mike Tyson would later get of Arthur Ashe is nearly as big as Sammy Davis, Jr. is in the photo.

I think It was in Honor of Sammy Davis JR

I remember this photo.....this was from the big production that George Schlatter put on in tribute for Sammy Davis Jr.'s 60 years in show business. That special aired in December 1989. Sammy passed that May.

T.L. Harris

If my memory serves me correctly This was the BET 2010 Celebration of Gospel. I don't remember seeing Whitney perform on television after this performance. Was this her last TV performance? I am thinking it is because I don't remember seeing her sing on TV after this.

T.L. Harris