[REMOVE ADS]

EXPANDED EDITIONS due on Edwin Starr-Involved + Lenny Williams-Rise Sleeping Beauty

I'm usually the last to get to know about these things and I'm surprised that it's not been mentioned on here already because it ought to. I saw an announcement on Facebook from Big Break Records of two forthcoming new releases from Edwin Starr - "Involved" and Lenny Williams "Rise Sleeping Beauty". Both are expanded editions.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    I'm usually the last to get to know about these things and I'm surprised that it's not been mentioned on here already because it ought to. I saw an announcement on Facebook from Big Break Records of two forthcoming new releases from Edwin Starr - "Involved" and Lenny Williams "Rise Sleeping Beauty". Both are expanded editions.
    Thank you, John!
    John

thanks! Good to see Edwin and Lenny getting recognition.

Welcome back John.

Are these are British releases which we would need to order online?

Gentle sir: please do more than lurk in Supreme land, heh!

BBR [[Big Break Records) are UK based and are the outfit that is putting out the 1st High Inergy album in the near future.
    On that subject, they interviewed Kent Washburn [[the producer of the album) last weekend & will use what they got in the CD booklet notes on their upcoming release.

Rob-Yes, they are British releases. "Lurk" in Supreme land is my limit and I daren't do it without logging in first! BTW, the number of threads unrelated to the Supremes on the Motown Forum jumped to 6 yesterday. Wow! However, it didn't take long to change!! LOL

John-That's good to know - it's always heartening to hear that artists are being interviewed about their work. As long as the CD booklet notes are written is LARGE print, I shall be happy!