[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Whitney's family wanted her back in rehab. Clive Davis offered to pay for treatment.

You know, you can only do so much to get a drug addict help. You can't force them.

All kind of [[fake) stories are going to come out now. No one knows anything. I know of her problems with addiction, but I will not assume that her death was somehow drug related. When the results are known, then we will know.

Right, we will all know how she died in the coming weeks, It could have been accidental

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Right, we will all know how she died in the coming weeks, It could have been accidental
    Exactly! People are giving Clive Davis too much credit. He has a big mess on his hands right now in trying to salvage his image. He is not paying for the funeral it has been reported. His image has taken a HUGE hit because of that party and how it appears he responded to Whitney's sudden death. He is in almost as much trouble now with the public as Joe Paterno of Penn State was, in terms of his personal reputation.

Really..........It's all over. Everybody from those that stuck with her through the bad times and those that trashed her through those times has somthing to say. Some will point the finger at this one and that one. It don't change nothing. What's done is done. She was great. She had shit with her as we ALL do. If you don't recognize that ,then shit on you. But how many of us are that great??? . Leave shit alone. Concentrate on greatness. Take a lesson that one should strive to be great ,but also beware of the shit , that is always there.
    Genius is a gift from GOD ,that comes with a heavy price. R.I.P.

Well, I will be the lone person on here and predict that the toxicology reports will show a presence of drugs in her system and that one or more were the cause, perhaps in addition to some other condition.

Clive Davis trying to salvage an image??? He has no bad image to salvage! Maybe you guys just don't understand just what his legacy is.

A LOT of things are going to come out about Whitney Houston that a lot of non-industry people do not yet know. But, the fans will not accept them because it tarnishes their personal image of someone they admire. There are also a lot of people who still refuse to accept that Elvis died of a drug overdose too.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Clive Davis trying to salvage an image??? He has no bad image to salvage! Maybe you guys just don't understand just what his legacy is.
    The image of Clive Davis is just fine and his legacy is intact, contrary to what one member is secretly wishing.

Mr. Davis is speaking at the funeral today, he was with Cissy and Bobbi Kristina last night and Clive's the only non family member in the printed funeral program, which is titled, "I Will Always Love You" and features photos of Whitney with some of the special people in her life, including her daughter Bobbi Kristina, her mother Cissy and Mr. Clive Davis.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Exactly! People are giving Clive Davis too much credit. He has a big mess on his hands right now in trying to salvage his image. He is not paying for the funeral it has been reported. His image has taken a HUGE hit because of that party and how it appears he responded to Whitney's sudden death. He is in almost as much trouble now with the public as Joe Paterno of Penn State was, in terms of his personal reputation.

I don't know if I would go as far as comparing what Davis did to Joe Paterno. Paterno KNEW what was going on at Penn State and turned the other way. He could have stopped it, by notifying the proper authorities. Totally different scenarios and circumstances. The only thing Davis will be subject to scrutiny for is having that party after her death was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    The image of Clive Davis is just fine and his legacy is intact, contrary to what one member is secretly wishing.

Mr. Davis is speaking at the funeral today, he was with Cissy and Bobbi Kristina last night and Clive's the only non family member in the printed funeral program, which is titled, "I Will Always Love You" and features photos of Whitney with some of the special people in her life, including her daughter Bobbi Kristina, her mother Cissy and Mr. Clive Davis.

Roberta

Thank You, Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I don't know if I would go as far as comparing what Davis did to Joe Paterno. Paterno KNEW what was going on at Penn State and turned the other way. He could have stopped it, by notifying the proper authorities. Totally different scenarios and circumstances. The only thing Davis will be subject to scrutiny for is having that party after her death was announced.
    Thank you for syaing that Cincinatti_kid. It's really rich when you stop to consider that only last month marv2 was defending Joe Paterno.

Marv2 wrote the following when I criticized Jo Pa for harboring alleged Pedophile Jerry Sardusky.

"marv2 I hope you are not even attempting to be judgemental of Coach Paterno."

Yet he's been trashing and judging Clive Davis for the past week. Such hypocrisy.

Thank you for syaing that Cincinatti_kid. It's really rich when you stop to consider that only last month marv2 was defending Joe Paterno.

Marv2 wrote the following when I criticized Jo Pa for harboring alleged Pedophile Jerry Sardusky.

Yet he's been trashing and judging Clive Davis for the past week. Such hypocrisy.
    I guess Clive Davis must have turned down Mary Wilson's demo tapes.

No, it is because Clive Davis did not show an ounce of decency when he went ahead with his macabre party for that group of pigs out there in Hollywood while his/their "good friend" lie dead just upstairs in the same building. The body wasn't even cold yet. None of those PIGS/stars even went to check on and comfort the daughter. I am not surprised by those people that are supporting this type of behavior [[because there are many,many that are condemning it). I understand that their some very degenerate, immoral individuals in the World and they will have to answer for it one day. I take great comfort in that fact.

People are jumping all over Clive Davis! I dont know the man but I read somewhere [[if its true) that although it was Clive's party that the Recording Industry paid for it and their sponsors and that Clives hands were tied so he really couldnt call it off. I agree with Soulster in the sense that ugly lies, or ugly truth things are going to start coming out now. We wont know until 6-8 weeks until the toxicology reports come in but I can tell you this if they dont release the results to the media it will prove she died of drug usage. They will release it if it comes back clean because it will make her look better. Remember the pastor Zachary Tims a mega pastor preacher who died several months ago they found drugs on him when his reports came back his mom didnt want them released.

Here is food for thought Clive initially cancelled it read this.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/0...y-houston.html

Roberta
    I was working when the funeral was going on and only caught a glimpse while on lunch. I'll have to watch one of the many replays later on CNN or something.

Thank you! I have no personal issues with Marv, but methinks he really doesn't know much about Clive Davis. But, c'mon, Marv, you really defended Joe Paterno??? I only know of one other person who does, and he is such a huge football fan that he has his head up his ass.
    Last edited by soulster; 02-18-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    People are jumping all over Clive Davis! I dont know the man but I read somewhere [[if its true) that although it was Clive's party that the Recording Industry paid for it and their sponsors and that Clives hands were tied so he really couldnt call it off. I agree with Soulster in the sense that ugly lies, or ugly truth things are going to start coming out now. We wont know until 6-8 weeks until the toxicology reports come in but I can tell you this if they dont release the results to the media it will prove she died of drug usage. They will release it if it comes back clean because it will make her look better. Remember the pastor Zachary Tims a mega pastor preacher who died several months ago they found drugs on him when his reports came back his mom didnt want them released.
    It's not all just Clive. Everyone of those "stars" are adults and able to make their own decision as to whether or not to attend. It makes you wonder how some of them were raised and how did that loose their human decency? They behaved like swine! Don't they get to party enough all year round? I have no respect for them, so anyone looking to start a fight with me about it today is going to be wasting their time. Reflecting on Whitney now.

I was working when the funeral was going on and only caught a glimpse while on lunch. I'll have to watch one of the many replays later on CNN or something.

Thank you! I have no personal issues with Marv, but methinks he really doesn't know much about Clive Davis. But, c'mon, Marv, you really defended Joe Paterno??? I only know of one other person who does, and he is such a huge football fan that he has his head up his ass.
    Thank you Soulster and I have none with you either. This person Roberta has been here several times under different names. "She" likes to try to smear, slander, lie on me, turn others against me, say nasty things about me.

Show me where I defended Joe Paterno? It is just another attempt by this neurotic person to try to smear me in any way possible. Show me where I posted that Joe Paterno was right in keeping quiet over child molestation. Show me! Now if Roberta cannot show me or you where I did that, then you will know that once again she is lying! This is what she does on this forum.

Marv Im with you in the fact that these people are adults and can make their own choices but from a business standpoint [[and no I dont like business) I can see why the party was not cancelled. Maybe they could have turned it into a tribute to Whitney but I am speaking as a fan I am sure there are tons of logistics involved with things like this that I dont even know about.

Marv Im with you in the fact that these people are adults and can make their own choices but from a business standpoint [[and no I dont like business) I can see why the party was not cancelled. Maybe they could have turned it into a tribute to Whitney but I am speaking as a fan I am sure there are tons of logistics involved with things like this that I dont even know about.

They did not turn it into a legitmate tribute though Stephanie. As someone else wrote, "a 5 second moment of silence, does not a tribute make". I am just at the facts. Someone, one of the most successful artists in the music industry died suddenly in the same building where that party was held later. The body was still in the building as they partied downstairs. Whitney's daughter was left hysterical and none of the party goers came to see about her. That whole scenario has a demonic quality to it all.

I was pleased that the Bishop T.D. Jakes had to the courage to allude to that party during his message at the funeral today. I am sure more than a few people at that church caught it.........

You are full of shit. Where's the part where I said that you cannot sum up that man's entire life that way?

Hypocrsiy, no let me change that out and out lying and dishonesty is when you jump on Soulster in the thread "Site Rules" and lie and say that you do not like it when people refer to others as "trolls" when Soulster joked about Ladonna rejoining SDF as "Ms. Troll" or something similiar and I busted you in your lie by showing everyone where you laughed [[LOL) when your friend RossHolloway referred to another forum member as a "troll".

SupremeBoy Guest
    All of you have a problem with Clive Davis going on with his annual Pre-Grammy party and are running the man down but fail to realize one important FACT. If Whitney Houston's family had a problem with it he wouldn't have been invited to her funeral.

Everything being bandied about here as to the why's and why-not's of that party are based purely on gossip, half-truths and hear say. I doubt very seriously Clive Davis would have disrespected Whitney or Cissy in that way if he wouldn't have gotten her okay. He loved that family too much and THAT IS A FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeBoy View Post
    All of you have a problem with Clive Davis going on with his annual Pre-Grammy party and are running the man down but fail to realize one important FACT. If Whitney Houston's family had a problem with it he wouldn't have been invited to her funeral.

Everything being bandied about here as to the why's and why-not's of that party are based purely on gossip, half-truths and hear say. I doubt very seriously Clive Davis would have disrespected Whitney or Cissy in that way if he wouldn't have gotten her okay. He loved that family too much and THAT IS A FACT.
    No that does not correlate just as Bobby Brown may have done things that Whitney's family did not like. Both he and Clive were important in Whitney's life and should have been at the funeral. What Clive should have did was cancel that party or he himself should have left and went to stay with his goddaughter Bobbi Kristina. Let the rest of those rotten, phony "Hollywood" pigs stay and feast and party. They are disgusting.

No that does not correlate just as Bobby Brown may have done things that Whitney's family did not like. Both he and Clive were important in Whitney's life and should have been at the funeral. What Clive should have did was cancel that party or he himself should have left and went to stay with his goddaughter Bobbi Kristina. Let the rest of those rotten, phony "Hollywood" pigs stay and feast and party. They are disgusting.
    You know, Whitney wasn't the only music industry person, and She wasn't the only artist Davis ever worked with, or on any of his record labels. Not only that, in some cultures, people celebrate with wine and song when a person dies. I will not judge anyone for staying at that party or for anyone having any party of having fun. There were a lot of good things to celebrate that night. I think Whitney would have wanted the party to go on.

No matter what Bobby may or may not have done, he had every right to be there to pay his respects and to see his child. That was his one and only wife for pete's sake!!! A funeral was not the time for stupid pettiness. Bobby and Whitney loved each other and that's all that should matter. These people call themselves christians and then turn around and act very un-christian-like at a funeral???? Gawd!

At least he did speak with the immediate family. I assume all the pettiness came from relatives and friends.
    Last edited by soulster; 02-18-2012 at 10:23 PM.

You know, Whitney wasn't the only music industry person, and She wasn't the only artist Davis ever worked with, or on any of his record labels. Not only that, in some cultures, people celebrate with wine and song when a person dies. I will not judge anyone for staying at that party or for anyone having any party of having fun. There were a lot of good things to celebrate that night. I think Whitney would have wanted the party to go on.

No matter what Bobby may or may not have done, he had every right to be there to pay his respects and to see his child. That was his one and only wife for pete's sake!!! A funeral was not the time for stupid pettiness. Bobby and Whitney loved each other and that's all that should matter. These people call themselves christians and then turn around and act very un-christian-like at a funeral???? Gawd!

At least he did speak with the immediate family. I assume all the pettiness came from relatives and friends.
    Yeah they may celebrate a death within hours of occurrence like that somewhere else in the World. We do not do that here in America. That is almost like some kind of Pagan ritual or it at least sounds like one. I've been with people that were close to me at the moment of their passing and the last thing I would ever think about is.....let's party or gee, I've already spent this money on these tickets so I have to go. Look, be honest with yourself, there is no defending those actions.

"marv2
    I hope you are not even attempting to be judgemental of Coach Paterno."

I wouldn't say marv2 defended Joe Paterno but he told me not to judge JoePa [[see above) which is rich when you consider he's judged and slandered Clive Davis all week.

What's worse, going on with a party after a music superstar has died a few hours before or harboring a Pedofile who ruined the lives of countless children?

Roberta

Well said and I agree. If the Houston family had a problem with Clive Davis they would not have had him attend her funeral. Some people on this forum are only objecting to Clive Davis because he invited one person that they hate to attend last Saturday's pre-Grammy party and not their star. Trust me, had their favorite been a part of the pre-Grammy party or Whitney Houston's funeral, you wouldn't hear a peep from them.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 02-19-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Yeah they may celebrate a death within hours of occurrence like that somewhere else in the World. We do not do that here in America.
    Who says? I know lots of people who do that. My sister's orders are for me to play a bunch of jammin' Earth, Wind & Fire, Commodores, Parliament/Funkadelic, Rick James, and Teena Marie music at her funeral...and NO crying! Se says we had better partay! Same with my other sister. And, I have left instructions to just play anything in my music collection. There will be DVDs of old TV sitcoms playing on widescreen TVs.

Who says? I know lots of people who do that. My sister's orders are for me to play a bunch of jammin' Earth, Wind & Fire, Commodores, Parliament/Funkadelic, Rick James, and Teena Marie music at her funeral...and NO crying! Se says we had better partay! Same with my other sister. And, I have left instructions to just play anything in my music collection. There will be DVDs of old TV sitcoms playing on widescreen TVs.
    Now come on Soulster you know that is not norm in the U.S. The main point I was trying to make is that people do not party within a few hours of someone's death. We do have a repass after the funeral services.

Now come on Soulster you know that is not norm in the U.S. The main point I was trying to make is that people do not party within a few hours of someone's death. We do have a repass after the funeral services.
    I don't give a rat's ass what the "norm" is. This is America! I come from a family that does things however the hell we want, and we know people who are the same. When my family has funerals, we celebrate. After the service, we sit around, talk, hang out, play music laugh, eat. We don't sit around and cry.

People also mourn in their own way in their own time. Maybe you come from a traditional part of the country or family, or whatev, but remember that we're talking about Hollywood! People party and move on.
    Last edited by soulster; 02-19-2012 at 01:28 AM.

I don't give a rat's ass what the "norm" is. This is America! I come from a family that does things however the hell we want, and we know people who are the same. When my family has funerals, we celebrate. After the service, we sit around, talk, hang out, play music laugh, eat. We don't sit around and cry.

People also mourn in their own way in their own time. Maybe you come from a traditional part of the country or family, or whatev, but remember that we're talking about Hollywood! People party and move on.
    I am saying that no one I have heard of in this country has a party while a newly dead body is still in the house.

Outside of Chaka Khan and some soul music fans, no one really cares what Clive Davis did at his pre Grammy party. And the Houstons don't care either. Cissy probably told him to proceed.

I suspect Marv cares [[well, I assume from reading other people's posts, that he cares) because Clive's party honored, among others, his nemisis, Queen Diana.

All that is a piffle of nothing; what matters is another terribly troubled, very talented singer with a young child and a mother that struggled for years to help her...........has died, very young.

The two best selling artists of the 90's, when CDs really sold, led a life of addiction and difficulty and died so early and tragically.

I admit that when Michael died, I was surprised Whitney had outlasted him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    Well said and I agree. If the Houston family had a problem with Clive Davis they would not have had him attend her funeral. Some people on this forum are only objecting to Clive Davis because he invited one person that they hate to attend last Saturday's pre-Grammy party and not their star. Trust me, had their favorite been a part of the pre-Grammy party or Whitney Houston's funeral, you wouldn't hear a peep from them.
    You totally nailed it kamasu.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Outside of Chaka Khan and some soul music fans, no one really cares what Clive Davis did at his pre Grammy party. And the Houstons don't care either. Cissy probably told him to proceed.

I suspect Marv cares [[well, I assume from reading other people's posts, that he cares) because Clive's party honored, among others, his nemisis, Queen Diana.

All that is a piffle of nothing; what matters is another terribly troubled, very talented singer with a young child and a mother that struggled for years to help her...........has died, very young.

The two best selling artists of the 90's, when CDs really sold, led a life of addiction and difficulty and died so early and tragically.

I admit that when Michael died, I was surprised Whitney had outlasted him.
    As usual, you do not know what you are talking about. Sometimes I wonder if you may know something, but just post the opposite of the truth just to be quirky or to start and keep arguments going?

Oh well, we'll have to wait for you to answer that. Anyway, oh yes there are very many people distrubed and unhappy that the party took place under those circumstances. The blogs are full of comments. There are plenty of comments on Youtube as well to verify what I am saying. Can you verify that I am the only one to condemn this party? Nope you can't.

This comment about being surprised that Whiteny outlasted Michael is in poor taste but you can bet that I am not going to fall down and go crazy like you did when I stated the fact that Diana Ross is now the same age as her mother Ernestine when she passed.

SupremeBoy Guest
    I have only been on this forum not even a month and I have to say some of you are truly one of a kind "characters". You can't make half the ish up that some of you have the audacity to post. Some of you come off as borderline obsessive not only when it comes to artists you revere but with artists you abhor as well! I don't get that! Personally I wouldn't waste one iota of my precious time following, reading about or bashing an artist I really didn't care for. It is TRULY SAD some of you on this board feel the need to do this. It says a lot more about the poster than the artist they are taking the time to bash and run down.

The experience of enjoying music is a subjective one. There isn't a singer around no matter how excellent they are no matter what there accomplishments are that doesn't have their champions and their detractors. That's the way it should be. If I hold the opinion that I don't like an artist, it's just that. My opinion. I don't insist that it's the ONLY opinion or that it's even RIGHT...but I defend it as being authentically MY experience of a singer , and therefore not a subject for debate. If someone wants to share their opposing view, I love that. It's fun to learn how different audience response can be to the artist or song. . But differing views isn't an effort to convince one another of a position taken...it's the sharing of the uniquely personal points of view of the listener. No more, no less. But this can be achieved without all the unnecessary bashing and disrespect doled out by some on this board.

selinasian Guest
    The new UK chart shows 13 of Whitney's singles re-enter the chart and 2 compilations enter the albums chart.
    One wonders why these 'fans' hadn't bought the stuff when it was first released or whilst Whitney was still alive.
    The same thing happened when Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson died.
    One also wonders whether the music sounds 'better' to these 'fans' once the artist has passed.
    As we say here 'There's nowt s' queer as folk'!

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by selinasian View Post
    The new UK chart shows 13 of Whitney's singles re-enter the chart and 2 compilations enter the albums chart.
    One wonders why these 'fans' hadn't bought the stuff when it was first released or whilst Whitney was still alive.
    The same thing happened when Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson died.
    One also wonders whether the music sounds 'better' to these 'fans' once the artist has passed.
    As we say here 'There's nowt s' queer as folk'!

Sometimes it could very well be a matter of the fans used to own a song or an album [[especially in a now obsolete format) and disposed of it, but news of the death re-awakens a dormant liking and it serves as motivation to get a song or album? I'm guilty of it this past week with regards to Whitney Houston. I had her first album on cassette which I lost years ago and had her greatest hits set which I pitched sometime in 2008. At the time of her death, I had two of her songs on my itunes, that's it. Now I've added a few more.

You totally nailed it kamasu.

Roberta
    So is that the same Reason that Chaka had such a problem with it, too? Because some other celeb she don't like was at the party? didn't think so. If you were IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY and going to an industry party, and you arrive and find out a senior member that was to be AT THE PARTY had died the hour before...right there in the building would you be in a partyin mood? I wouldn't be. It would take the wind right out my sails. There's some tacky ass people in this world, that's for sure. Maybe they all should have done a round of jell-o shots when they rolled her corpse out of the building? Quit acting like a bitch. your'e disagreeing to be disagreeable because you don't like Marv. Any person with an ounce of human compassion wouldn't want to trip the light fantastic with a dead body of someone you know in the next room.
    Last edited by jillfoster; 02-19-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    So is that the same Reason that Chaka had such a problem with it, too? Because some other celeb she don't like was at the party? didn't think so. If you were IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY and going to an industry party, and you arrive and find out a senior member that was to be AT THE PARTY had died the hour before...right there in the building would you be in a partyin mood? I wouldn't be. It would take the wind right out my sails. There's some tacky ass people in this world, that's for sure. Maybe they all should have done a round of jell-o shots when they rolled her corpse out of the building? Quit acting like a bitch. your'e disagreeing to be disagreeable because you don't like Marv. Any person with an ounce of human compassion wouldn't want to trip the light fantastic with a dead body of someone you know in the next room.
    Have Mercy!

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    You are so far off base it isn't even funny jillfoster.

You are so far off base it isn't even funny jillfoster.

I have only been on this forum not even a month and I have to say some of you are truly one of a kind "characters". You can't make half the ish up that some of you have the audacity to post. Some of you come off as borderline obsessive not only when it comes to artists you revere but with artists you abhor as well! I don't get that! Personally I wouldn't waste one iota of my precious time following, reading about or bashing an artist I really didn't care for. It is TRULY SAD some of you on this board feel the need to do this. It says a lot more about the poster than the artist they are taking the time to bash and run down.

The experience of enjoying music is a subjective one. There isn't a singer around no matter how excellent they are no matter what there accomplishments are that doesn't have their champions and their detractors. That's the way it should be. If I hold the opinion that I don't like an artist, it's just that. My opinion. I don't insist that it's the ONLY opinion or that it's even RIGHT...but I defend it as being authentically MY experience of a singer , and therefore not a subject for debate. If someone wants to share their opposing view, I love that. It's fun to learn how different audience response can be to the artist or song. . But differing views isn't an effort to convince one another of a position taken...it's the sharing of the uniquely personal points of view of the listener. No more, no less. But this can be achieved without all the unnecessary bashing and disrespect doled out by some on this board.

I don't like how people take sides around here. Why does everything come down to pitting one side against the other? It's so high school! I speak for no one but myself. I make up my own mind, and if anyone else agrees with me, all the good. As you can see, my opinion around here is often no, usually at odds with the majority. I was taught to think for myself.

I have stated many time before that I am completely mystified by the idol-worship of these female singers. None of them are worth it! NONE! It's an obsession that seems unhealthy.

It becomes clearer by the day who the real antagonizers on this forum are. I won't call out anyone, but I think we all see it.

Here is food for thought Clive initially cancelled it read this.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/0...y-houston.html
    Thank you Stephanie for that article. It was good. The comments were even better. Again, thanks!

Marv

atcsm Guest
    Yup -another no name blogger gets to post an article a week ago, that got 6 responses - VIRAL I tell you. There will be major stars FALLING for this.The shame...........

Thank you Stephanie for that article. It was good. The comments were even better. Again, thanks!

Marv

Quote Originally Posted by atcsm View Post
    Yup -another no name blogger gets to post an article a week ago, that got 6 responses - VIRAL I tell you. There will be major stars FALLING for this.The shame...........
    You're starting to remind me of the Nanny in that first "Omen" movie.

Quote Originally Posted by atcsm View Post
    This person wallows in negativity and smear campaigns. His latest target is Clive Davis and don't believe for one moment that it's all to do with Clive going on with his annual Grammy Party. I mostly stems from Diane Ross getting a Lifetime Achievement Grammy and being the recipient of tribute at the Clive Davis party. I bet another Supreme had attended the party he'd be pulling excuses out of thin air.

A month from now nobody but marv2 will be thinking about the party, and lest we forget Mr. Davis was told by the Houston family to proceed with the party.

Roberta

This person wallows in negativity and smear campaigns. His latest target is Clive Davis and don't believe for one moment that it's all to do with Clive going on with his annual Grammy Party. I mostly stems from Diane Ross getting a Lifetime Achievement Grammy and being the recipient of tribute at the Clive Davis party. I bet another Supreme had attended the party he'd be pulling excuses out of thin air.

A month from now nobody but marv2 will be thinking about the party, and lest we forget Mr. Davis was told by the Houston family to proceed with the party.

Roberta

I take comfort in the thought that you actually believe what you are saying.

Rest in peace Whitney, we will always love you!

Roberta

You said it Roberta. The media has already moved on to some other aspect of Whitney Houston's death. Only those negative numb-skulls on this forum are still bashing Clive Davis. I stopped paying attention to the negative ones on the forum a long time ago. I don't read nor care what these people have to say because it's usually not important and never intelligent. Ignore is a wonderful option.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 02-20-2012 at 06:09 PM.

In the immortal words of Rodney King, "Cant we all just get along?"