[REMOVE ADS]

Whitney and Cissy tear it up!

That's great. They played the original version from Aretha on the radio here yesterday. That was Cissy and the Sweet Inspirations backing her on the original recording of "Sweet, Sweet Baby [[Since You've Been Gone)".

Just last week I was looking at this clip and remembering when I saw it first on television Dionne and Whitney covering Clarence Clemons and Jackson Browne's "You're A Friend of Mine" from Solid Gold 1985-86:

An amazing thing is going on. A video I have up of Whitney has gotten 71,000 more views just since last night.

WOW! It is amazing. Let the power of music heal.

Amen to that! I just saw Aretha Franklin and Stevie Wonder duetting on "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" about an hour ago on the 2012 BET Honors program. They were great!

atcsm Guest
    Those are great as are these from Whitney's Tribute to Miss Ross - some mutual love going on there...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLlmgfR4Rg
    and part two
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dQ1agcCCuo