[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No mention of Vesta anywhere in the show

Quote Originally Posted by P-Shark: The Revenge View Post
    Ahhhh. I think you are right. Now that is very interesting. That was one of the things that bothered her. Not much recognition from the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Shark: The Revenge View Post
    Did they even mention Sylvia Robinson or Walter Gaines of the Originals?

I'm thrilled to see that Adele picked up so many awards. I wasn't terribly impressed with her debut 19; at the time, I felt it was too close to Amy Winehouse. However, she's really come into her own on 21. My personal favorite is her cover of the Steeldrivers' "If It Hadn't Been For Love." This song is absolutely haunting and should have been on 21 [[it was released on the UK limited edition, but not in the US).

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Did they even mention Sylvia Robinson or Walter Gaines of the Originals?
    Yes they did, or at least they showed her name and picture.

there were literally around a hundred or more industry people who passed. They didn't have time to name each one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Yes they did, or at least they showed her name and picture.

there were literally around a hundred or more industry people who passed. They didn't have time to name each one of them.
    I must have missed it. Thanks Soulster

isn't bobby 'blue' bland a doncaster rovers season ticket holder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
    isn't bobby 'blue' bland a doncaster rovers season ticket holder ?
    I doubt it - Doncaster play in predominantly red, so he'd have to change his name....

selinasian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotspurman View Post
    I doubt it - Doncaster play in predominantly red, so he'd have to change his name....
    Ahhhhhh, Donny! My birth town! Pity they are at the bottom of the Championship League!

Quote Originally Posted by selinasian View Post
    But, is she an Arsenal supporter? That's the question!
    We got the BAFTAS instead! Such excitement as Meryl lost her shoe and Colin gallantly retrieved it for her. It was almost Elizabeth I and Lord Robert Dudleyesque.
    Phew!! Touch and go for a moment, but I found an old interview with Adele in which she conforms she is a Spurs fan:

ADELE reckons she frightened the life out of Spurs manager Harry Redknapp when she bumped into the team recently.
    She explained: "I'm not a fake Tottenham girl, I was born there.

"The Spurs team were all in my hotel in Liverpool the other day, they were playing Everton. I was well excited, which I didn't exactly hide when I clocked them.

"I saw Harry Redknapp. He looked at me like as if to go, 'Oh God'. He didn't say anything.

"I didn't have my make-up on and he had no idea who I was. He just gave me a dirty look as if to say, 'Can you please not cause a scene – please, just go away'!

"I was so excited. I am a real Spurs fan and let me tell you, this Beckham business is exciting. I've got a Spurs strip with Duchess 19 on the back, because everyone at work calls me Duchess, after Peggy Mitchell in EastEnders. I was trying to force Hometown Glory on them as the team tune too.
    "I do love Aaron Lennon. My dog was almost called Aaron Lennon because he's got little legs."