[REMOVE ADS]

Major rant by Memphis DJ

Any of you seen this? What do you think?

While i can understand his passion as a professional he should act like one and not let his personal passion take over,he should have just let the woman state her views i would've fired him for his behaviour.

The guy needs a speech therapist, but if it's his show, he can say and do whatever he wants.

This is in Memphis? This would never go over in New York period!

The way I see it is that the right-wing says and does all kinds of nasty things to and about the left on the air, so I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    The way I see it is that the right-wing says and does all kinds of nasty things to and about the left on the air, so I don't care.
    Thaddeus Matthews is not a Memphis DJ but a talk show host. He was taken off of the air for his comments but is back on the air today. He's a controversial figure in Memphis. I disagree with him because he attacked the juvenile court system for garnishing his wages after he failed to pay child support. He frequently uses his show as a platform to attack others he disagrees with. He got into trouble a few years back for publishing some autopsy photographs of some of the victims in the Lester Street murders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    Thaddeus Matthews is not a Memphis DJ but a talk show host. He was taken off of the air for his comments but is back on the air today. He's a controversial figure in Memphis. I disagree with him because he attacked the juvenile court system for garnishing his wages after he failed to pay child support. He frequently uses his show as a platform to attack others he disagrees with. He got into trouble a few years back for publishing some autopsy photographs of some of the victims in the Lester Street murders.
    So, he's kind of like the Black Rush Limbaugh, except that he gets punished? Again, the right wing says and does all kinds of disrespectful things, so I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    So, he's kind of like the Black Rush Limbaugh, except that he gets punished? Again, the right wing says and does all kinds of disrespectful things, so I don't care.
    Matthews was fired today from his radio job. He'll probably land somewere else. He still has his internet blog.

If that had not been the Mayor or some other public official he berated on the air, he would not have been fired, and this never would have been an issue. I also doubt he will get another job. He's not a Don Imus or Dr, or on Fox news. Laura. Those two D.J.s in California who requested that people call in with their worst racial insults against Jeremy Lee? They won't be fired, either.