[REMOVE ADS]

Talking Ariz. Gov. Brewer: Sarah Palin and Sharon Angle rolled into one!

"We have done everything that we could possibly do".

If there's nothing left for her to do, might as well get rid of her next election.

What a RUNT......Well.......you know what I want to say

I think everyone at one time or another has suffered from a brain lock. What was more damaging were the non comments she made to reporters after the debate concerning headless bodies in the Arizona back country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TBGy3eK08g

Quote Originally Posted by Doug-Morgan View Post
    What was more damaging were the non comments she made to reporters after the debate concerning headless bodies in the Arizona back country.
    Thing is, there are a lot of people in other parts of the country who have never been here who think there are decapitated bodies out in the desert. I would say that a good majority of today's Arizonans aren't originally from here, and the governor's comments about the violence plays on their fear of non-Whites.