[REMOVE ADS]

From "Florence Ballard" on Twitter.....

"A new movie called The Supremes: A devine dream will be released between 2011 and 2012 and a movie Florence will be released next year."

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    "A new movie called The Supremes: A devine dream will be released between 2011 and 2012 and a movie Florence will be released next year."
    They must have Twitter in heaven but they certainly don't have spell check.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    They must have Twitter in heaven but they certainly don't have spell check.
    Or calendars.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Or calendars.
    LOL marybrewster.

The crew must be the same one as the crew from the other film..........because they couldn't spell and didn't have spellcheck either.

This is cheeky......but maybe they have Diana writing for them because I think she is a much better singer/actress than speller.

I assume it's the young girl that runs or was running the Florence Ballard Facebook page. It's one thing to run a "fan" page, but when you talk in 1st person like she did; all, including Twitter [[today), got deleted.

I found a facebook post that talks about the first movie but the last mention was march 2011. I assume like the flo film the movie fell apart.

http://ko-kr.connect.facebook.com/Mo...88211247883443

Shantel Baker's twitter just posted this: "A new movie called Shantel: A Devine Lie will be released between 1988 and 2029 and a movie Kaaaaaaaaren will be released next century."

I wonder if there is a connection between Shantel and Florence's twitter account. Hmm...

i'll beleive it when i see it on the marquee. Jennifer Hudson is the closest thing we will ever
    see of anyone playing Flo in a movie at this point, she even won an oscar playing the role.

I agree. Jennifer Hudson paid Flo one of the ultimate tributes. I think The Supremes' legacy deserves a lot of care, quality and dignity. If these teams of people who are responsible for putting these various movie projects together cannot do their business in a respectable manner, then they shouldn't bother at all.