[REMOVE ADS]

And All This Time They Thought He Was Muslim!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

After about 3 years of being suspected of being Muslim, "brainiac" Ann Coulter has now shocked & amazed her followers with her "revelation", received straight from The Mount, Karnac, Ms. Cleo & what remains of Dionne's Psychic Friends, that President Obama is an "atheist".

How could so many "intelligent" people have been so wrong for so long?

Though I opened this tongue-in-cheek, I believe that it's time for some laws to be enacted which requires people armed with nothing but a big mouth, an urge to stir up hatred & division, to actually have to PROVE their statements & accusations. Becauseof the immediacy of the internet, it's gotten to the point where many people seem to believe that they can say anything that they damn well please, free from recriminations.

I wish that people like her would simply go away because their primary goal seems to be to gain "guru" status by finding like-minded individuals to hang on their every word, words which are usually those which promote division & ddisharmony.
    In my opinion, she's a blight on our country & represents everything that's wrong with this country.

That is, other than the freedom of speech that she & others like her enjoy & misuse in order to keep the pot stirred to a boil.

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Lifes...20an%20atheist
    Last edited by juicefree20; 09-02-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Continually proving that there really is no bottom to the level of gargantuan stupidity that defines the right wing.

Lord have mercy please!

All I can say is that they regain control of the house, the U.S. will be sorry for allowing the nutjobs back in.

Ever see the movie "Idiocracy"?

Juice, in regards to Dionne's Psychic Friends.....that's was Linda Georgian,hehehehe.

Ann Coulter is simply demonic. Look at her face. How's that for name calling? Next week they will swear that Obama is a Martian.