[REMOVE ADS]

New Music Of Philly Radio Special on Tuesday night on www.womr.org

John Perrone [[Midnight Johnny) has graciously allowed me to put together a second Music of Philadelphia special which will air Tuesday, January 31 from 9 pm to midnight eastern standard time. I've combined well known favorites from The O'Jays, The Spinners, Blue Magic, and Sister Sledge with lesser known gems from Jackie Moore, Sharon McMahon, and The Delfonics, to name just a few. I've also included several classics from the early days of Cameo-Parkway plus key singles in the evolution of the Sound of Philadelphia by The Volcanos, Odds & Ends, The Showstoppers, Honey & the Bees and many more. Please join us online at www.womr.org !
    Last edited by JimBagley; 01-30-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Dang, tonight is my night to stay with my mother and she doesn't have a computer.

I'm sorry to hear this, Nosey. I was looking forward to your feedback on the show.

Jim

Hope many of you will be listening at 9 pm eastern standard time and participating in the thread over on the Motown Forum.

Thanks,

Jim