[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Rough Week...

Rough Week...

Damn...first month of the new year ain't over, and this week, we lost four great talents: familiar TV faces James Farentino [[The Bold Ones, Dynasty) and Robert Hegyes [[Welcome Back, Kotter), TV voiceover Dick Tufeld [[the voice of the robot on Lost In Space) and English actor Nicol Williamson. RIP to all...

Best,

Mark

Just heard about Dick Tufeld today. And now you you're saying that Robert "Juan Epstein" Hegyes passed?
    Saw him on TVLand Awards last year and he really aged. Condolences to all family members

Robert Hegyes is the man in red vest
    http://www.tvland.com/video-clips/tv...-back--kotter-
    Last edited by P-Shark: The Revenge; 01-27-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Did Dick Tufeld also do the opening to the ABC Tuesday Movie Of The Week?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RASpg...eature=related

Yes, I heard the news about "Epstein" today. "Welcome Back Kotter" was one of my favorite programs in H.S. I was surprised to learn years later that the guys playing the "Sweat Hogs" were all at least 10 years older than we were and for us all to be in H.S. at the same time. LOL!

RIP Robert "Juan Epstein" Hegyes